Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale v Millwall

Comments

• Options
    BBW isn't it self evident that in the main each poster is expressing their opinion?
    I really am unable to understand your point regarding Neil Harris and the thoughts of the fans however the song expresses thoughts doesn't it?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

BBW isn't it self evident that in the main each poster is expressing their opinion?
    I really am unable to understand your point regarding Neil Harris and the thoughts of the fans however the song expresses thoughts doesn't it?

Not understanding is okay. It's nothing to be either ashamed or embarrassed about.
  • Options
    Millwall run from rochdale lol.
  • Options

Didn't get a bite on the other thread, then?
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Nope, disappointing. You're far too Charlton.
  • Options

Nope, disappointing. Youre far too charlton.
    Reckon he is due the Charlton pencil case, complete with HB pencil, eraser and a dual red/blue/black pen as his free "Welcome Pack".

Sort it Admin.
  • Options

SO. MANY. BITES.

But SO toothless.
  • Options

Reckon he is due the Charlton pencil case, complete with HB pencil, eraser and a dual red/blue/black pen as his free "Welcome Pack".

Sort it Admin.
    Don't forget the flask and note book.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Not understanding is okay. It's nothing to be either ashamed or embarrassed about.
    Neither ashamed nor embarrassed. Simply hope that posters can express themselves clearly.
  • Options
    Neil Harris distraction from result.....almost. Rochdale now my second favourite team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That vest shouldn't be legal. Christ.
  • Options
    You've upset him now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Neither ashamed nor embarrassed. Simply hope that posters can express themselves clearly.
    We all live in hope.
  • Options

'I thought the Rochdale fans were a disgrace at the end,' said Harris, who verbally confronted some of them on the pitch.

where as family club of the year candidates;

any excuse to get string vest out

and before @Big_Bad_World starts getting all upset, were charlton fans on a charlton forum, were owned by a cnut from belgium and look set to miss out on playoffs this year.

The only thing I take issue with is the 'upset' bit. I don't do upset online. 99 times out of 100 I'm posting with a smile on my face.

With regards to the vest, I fessed up at the time to being the guilty culprit and that airy sports vests were the future. How you all laughed....
  • Options
    edited February 2018

'I thought the Rochdale fans were a disgrace at the end,' said Harris, who verbally confronted some of them on the pitch.

and before @Big_Bad_World starts getting all upset, were charlton fans on a charlton forum, were owned by a cnut from belgium and look set to miss out on playoffs this year.

Marshall should have nutted the cunt
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Marshall should have netted the cunt
    Maybe Marshall is taken for.
  • Options

Sort it Admin.
    Not the pre-requisite number of posts about engine numbers and discussions on the HS2 rail link I am afraid...

BBW, pull yer fucking finger out!
  • Options
    I had forgotten about that vest.

My mate's brother is in that pic sadly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That second pic is a classic. A fat bloke in a string vest next to a hipster. Bloody modern football.
  • Options

Sort it Admin.
    Not the pre-requisite number of posts about engine numbers and discussions on the HS2 rail link I am afraid...

BBW, pull yer fucking finger out!
  • Options
    Poor old Antonio Conte in the hi-vis is thinking '£8p/h dealing with these c*nts, never again.'
  • Options
    Glad Millwall lost. Everything else is just iceing for me.
  • Options

The only thing I take issue with is the 'upset' bit. I don't do upset online. 99 times out of 100 I'm posting with a smile on my face.

With regards to the vest, I fessed up at the time to being the guilty culprit and that airy sports vests were the future. How you all laughed....
    Just like we have been on this thread today. :smile:
  • Options

You've only just turned up. Stop trying to claim some of the glory :wink:
  • Options

He does have a good excuse though for just turning up. He's been searching for this film all day. Any joy Algarve?
  • Options

He does have a good excuse though for just turning up. He's been searching for this film all day. Any joy Algarve?
    Proper LOL at that one mate...

(What film?)