Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Information

Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Saturday the Charlton fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. Disabled parking spaces can be booked through the clubs Box Office by calling 01302 762576.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. Where you can try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

Below is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have the time it is well worth a read.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Saturday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Comments