Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon orange Jordan

2»

Comments

• Options

Riviera said:

I really don't mind him, of course he's an arse somtimes but he is funny. I heard him on 5Live a few weeks ago and he was very entertaining. Best thing he said was how he sacked managers; he'd call them into his office and say:
    "I don't know how the club would survive without you Steve/Trevor/Alan etc but from Monday we're gonna give it a go!"
    He also said that Pardew is the Chairman of the Alan Pardew Fan Club.

That don't sit well with me, the how to sack someone bit.
    ????
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I saw that, absolutely bizarre behaviour; he seems to be desperately clutching to the past.

I get the impression his little jabs at Charlton are little more than an attempt at staying relevant with the Palace fanbase.. which is a bit sad really, considering he's a 50 year old man with some fairly impressive achievements to his name. Nevermind though..

He's a palace fan though so he probably does dislike us on the strength of that. Plus he got done over on the dowie fiasco and had a grudge with Richard Murray. Overall I don't mind the fella, although at the same time he can be a tit. I have read his book though and its good.