Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Final Score

13»

Comments

• Options
    I assumed it was because the BBC don't have the rights to any championship/lower league games thus don't have cameras at the grounds and therefore don't have a studio feed to any games?
  • Options
    Almost as if it is a Friday
  • Options

Almost as if it is a Friday

Double time for the presenters....
  • Options
    Full EFL, Poor relation to the elitist premier.
    Can't sue the BBC, it's what it said on the tin, Final score.
  • Options

Right people there is a difference between using 4g and a tiny bit of a data for a forum than watching a programme on a phone using data for 90 minutes

Get your self a gif gaff contract unlimited everything for 20 quid a month. Amazing how many hours of Netflix u clock up whilst at work.
  • Options
    Unlimited on Giffgaff ain't unlimited. Cap kicks in at 6gb, and drops speed from 4g to 256k between 8 am and midnight. Also, if you keep going over it, you won't be able to buy it for three months. I have no idea how they're able to get away with advertising it as 'unlimited'
  • Options

Unlimited on Giffgaff ain't unlimited. Cap kicks in at 6gb, and drops speed from 4g to 256k between 8 am and midnight. Also, if you keep going over it, you won't be able to buy it for three months. I have no idea how they're able to get away with advertising it as 'unlimited'

Broadband companies have gotten away with it for years. False advertising in my view but because they put in the ts and C's they can do it.