Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Magennis interview after Milton Keynes - on his doubters, the game, social media

2»

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

I think for all our skilful players we create very few tap ins. Plenty of hopeful crosses. Perhaps a player like Billy Clarke might create a few when in form. But generally our final pass is often lacking.

It's harder to create those kind of chances when you focus on keeping possession, giving teams time to get back and sit deep in numbers.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

And we seem to have plenty on twitter. When people copy players in to abusive tweets it's embarrassing. I couldn't imagine half these halfwits saying it to the player's face.

I'm sure all other clubs are the same.

I'm sure they are which is why clubs should really encourage players to steer clear of it. The personal abuse dished out is often vile
    Agree far better off just sticking to Facebook.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

JamesSeed said:

I think for all our skilful players we create very few tap ins. Plenty of hopeful crosses. Perhaps a player like Billy Clarke might create a few when in form. But generally our final pass is often lacking.

It's harder to create those kind of chances when you focus on keeping possession, giving teams time to get back and sit deep in numbers.
    We need to move it quicker sometimes for sure.