Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs bid £8M for Bent

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-23399265-details/Charlton+anger+at+Tottenham's+low+bid+for+Bent/article.do

Give 'em Marcus for that.

Comments

• Options
    Here's an anagram for Spurs:

ouck fff
  • Options
    BLOODY INSULT

Cheeky yids
  • Options
    Levy in an attempt to drive the price down ?? Surely not !!

We just simply say 'we'll if that's what you value him at, then good day to you sir'.
  • Options
    The story is made up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The story is made up

My anagram still holds though!
  • Options
    are spurs saying they want him but they dont value him that highly ?...bent should tell them to come back in january if he's still available...the last thing he wants to do is go to whl and be stuck down the pecking order...
  • Options
    as a riposte why don't we offer spurs £2m for berbatov.
  • Options
    That's a completely rubbish article. "Bent indicated that he is only interested in a move to White Hart Lane". Really? So if any of the top 4 came in for him he'd say 'no thanks i want to go to Spurs' would he?
  • Options
    edited June 2007

8 Mil for baby Bent?

HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ROTFLMFAO
  • Options
    Now come on peeps, one of the golden rule of negotiation is that you never go in with the maximum amount you can go up to, do you?
    You always try the cheeky cut price bid first...

Then the second rule of negotiation is that you should never accept the first offer...

So there we are then.

I still think Ars*nal will come in for him. Absolutely convinced of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its not exactly a secret that Spurs are serious on Bent, but there are others looking at him too.

If they were serious, then they're going to have to put up serious money, and i've a feeling Spurs won't do that until an offer comes in from elsewhere.

I just hope our board are strong enough not to give in to below his worth.

Us fans are realistic that Bent is going, and we wish him well. But that is only on the proviso that we sell him for true worth. If not, we must ensure he stays till Christmas.

If our board undersell, then expect a backlash.
  • Options
    I think it's Spurs using their in-house rag, the Evening Stunted, to put pressure on us.

And they can do just as Sco suggests.
  • Options
    Arsenal? is he fluent in french?
  • Options
    what a joke