Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moments you never forget

2»

Comments

• Options

About 20 years ago I was sitting there on the loo and I farted the first part of Daniel by Elton John. “Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane” Not the words obviously. Just the tune. I’ve tried many many times since to reproduce that magic moment but have never got further than “Daniel is” . My quest continues but I’m not hopeful of it ever happening again.

Absolutely brilliant, comedy gold, you couldn't make this up, genuine LOL at this!
    If I’m brutally honest I think my version might have been a tad faster than the original.

Being exceptionally flatulent, I often fart "Onward Christian Soldiers". It usually peters out around "...marching as...". but I have joyfully made the end of the second line a number of times...
  • Options
    Speaking of half time, the West ham game midweek where we won 4-2 was a pretty special atmosphere at half time. Also Chelsea away when they "Never lost as penalties don't count" was very good, I was queuing for half time beer when Benty equalised.

Yeah in the concourses they must have replayed Jenson's equalising free kick and Parker's first about 20 times from various different angles. Every time they showed it a massive roar went up. Bedlam.

That was an incredible half time! Atmosphere behind the East Stand was unbelievable! Great end result too obviously.
  • Options
    A bit of a random game for me, Jan 2nd Bristol Rovers 4-1 win and a Big Mag hat trick. It was my daughters first Charlton game and my first match in a very long time. She loved it, but then game the question, “Do they play like that every week?”. Oh the innocence of youth
  • Options
    Has to be Wembley 4-4 then 7-6 on penalties, many other games home & away before & after that day were also very memorable but who I was with that day, the train journey up there, a pub miles away but full of Addicks before the game, drama of the game, my doughnut of a brother leaving early and ended up watching the penalties in a pub near Kings Cross, the journey home, pissed in Woolwich afterwards it just has to be my greatest footballing day.
  • Options

About 20 years ago I was sitting there on the loo and I farted the first part of Daniel by Elton John. “Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane” Not the words obviously. Just the tune. I’ve tried many many times since to reproduce that magic moment but have never got further than “Daniel is” . My quest continues but I’m not hopeful of it ever happening again.

I laughed for a solid minute after reading this.
  • Options
    Getting away with armed robbery and finding out they'd fingered some other mug for it.

:wink:
  • Options
    Stig said:

Getting away with armed robbery and finding out they'd fingered some other mug for it.

:wink:

is that the punishment for armed robbery?
  • Options
    Upbeats half time lap of honour a few seasons back.
    I found out what it was like to laugh and cry at the same time.
    Will never forget it!
  • Options

Upbeats half time lap of honour a few seasons back.
    I found out what it was like to laugh and cry at the same time.
    Will never forget it!

Was that the one when a few of the lads escaped their supervision and went and did another lap of honour?
  • Options

Absolutely brilliant, comedy gold, you couldn't make this up, genuine LOL at this!
    If I’m brutally honest I think my version might have been a tad faster than the original.

Being exceptionally flatulent, I often fart "Onward Christian Soldiers". It usually peters out around "...marching as...". but I have joyfully made the end of the second line a number of times...
    May be able to top that as several of my farts have been recorded and sampled for use in both feature films and TV series.

I still receive annual royalties for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7J-B-Hik_g

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Christmas when I opened a present which was a Johnny Seven and beating millwall in the snow. Priceless.