Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Song Quiz

In what song and from what album does David Bowie refer to the name of the ranch “Ponderosa” in the TV series Bonanza?

Comments

• Options
    No Bowie fans out there?
  • Options
    Still DRE feat. Snoop Dogg and David Bowie
  • Options
    Smack my bitch up - feat. The Progidy, Bowie and the Cheeky Girls.
  • Options

Smack my bitch up - feat. The Progidy, Bowie and the Cheeky Girls.

Could be Smack the Pony but it's not.
  • Options
    the actor who played Hoss in Bonanza was the largest baby ever born in Bowie county Texas. That's the closest I can get on this question
  • Options
    I thought I knew my Bowie, but this has got me beat.
  • Options
    Let's Dance featuring Roland Duchatelet?
  • Options
    Time he flexes like a whore
    Watches Ponderosa through the door
    His trick is you and me boy.

Ziggy period (I may have a chance) or after?
  • Options
    Pass the Dutchie pon the left hand side feat. Johan Cruyff and David Bowie
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Shall I give you a cryptic clue?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rina said:

the actor who played Hoss in Bonanza was the largest baby ever born in Bowie county Texas. That's the closest I can get on this question

Bet that made his mum's eyes water!
  • Options
    addick05 said:

rina said:

Bet that made his mum's eyes water!
    I was at a party on millennium night chatting to @1905 and his mum. For those that don’t know him, he’s a big lad. I was wankered by this point and suddenly heard myself telling her that he must have made her eyes water on the way out. Once I realised what I’d done, I couldn’t believe I’d said it. Luckily she saw the funny side.

It was also the night I asked my wife to marry me so my big mouth had a lot to answer for the next morning.
  • Options
    Ok a cryptic clue, the song is on the album "name of the person who rents a room in your house"
  • Options

Ok a cryptic clue, the song is on the album "name of the person who rents a room in your house"

Didn't know Bowie released an album called Thomas.
  • Options
    Album is Lodger, think that was the one after Low and Heroes, Boys Keep Swinging on that? Know if I had a pound for every time someone asked me if I lived on The Ponderosa etc. every time I'd mention my second name...
  • Options
    Is it Red Sails?
  • Options

Didn't know Bowie released an album called Thomas.
    Didn’t know your real name was Smart Alec;)
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Is it Red Sails?

The Winner, hooray, well done Lawrie Abrahams.

The prize is a night on the dance floor with Roland at a club of your choice.

Let me know the venue as soon as poss. Roly was really keen, when I pitched him the idea.

https://youtu.be/o6uvYuEyUY4
  • Options
    I didn't stand a chance......