Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friendlies

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone know when the official list of friendlies will be announced ?

Comments

• Options
    "Oi Henry"
  • Options
    Got mine on a printout with my season ticket, which arrived yesterday...
  • Options
    11 July - Welling United (a)
    11 July - Tooting & Mitcham (a)
    28 July - Gillingham (a)
    1 August - Ebbsfleet United (a)
    1 August - Aldershot Town (a)
    3 August - Sporting Braga (h)
  • Options
    sporting braga on a friday?

how many players do we have considering on the 11th and the 1st we're fielding 2 teams?!?!??!
  • Options
    That isn't the final list I don't think, because they won't have 17 days without playing a game.

They will do what they did last season and spring some more on us at the last minute like they did with Valencea last year.
  • Options
    "Got mine on a printout with my season ticket, which arrived yesterday..."

Me too, thought the season ticket is a bit of a funny colour this year. Whats the obsession with blue? Blue away kit, blue season tickets...
  • Options
    and the size and shape of the season ticket. how we meant to fit that in our back pocket?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]and the size and shape of the season ticket. how we meant to fit that in our back pocket?!

Get bigger pockets?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]and the size and shape of the season ticket. how we meant to fit that in our back pocket?!

Why worry about stupid things like the size of the ticket when you can just pull a Carter and leave it at home every week!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Got mine on a printout with my season ticket, which arrived yesterday...

how come you get post on a sunday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumbled.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Got mine on a printout with my season ticket, which arrived yesterday...

how come you get post on a sunday?

Charlton wrongly addressed it, so it went next door on Saturday, with the neighbour sticking it through our letterbox yesterday....
  • Options
    Maybe the reason for the odd shaped season ticket is for CAFC to put on sale a unique customised season ticket wallet, which of course will be a 'must have' assessorie for the 2007/08 season.
  • Options
    Dartfordvpalarse just to get us in the mood
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Dartfordvpalarse just to get us in the mood

What date is that mate ?
  • Options
    Not sure fella i am sure it is towards the end of next month on a friday
  • Options
    Shag it is friday 20th july ko 7pm all ticket a lot going
  • Options
    Nice one mate , should be good !
  • Options
    oh no bollox i'm not here then
  • Options
    Not to worry mate we have to play them twice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah would've been nice to run them round dartford first though eh
  • Options
    i wonder how many they will bring
  • Options
    Not enough mate ;-)
  • Options
    Oooo. I'd like to go to that, just up the road for me. probably get a few decent beers in the local round the corner with the Dartford lot and wander up there.
  • Options
    i might be up for that as well.

could be more charlton there than Palace !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Shag it is friday 20th july ko 7pm all ticket a lot going

Blimey, "all ticket" - there's a phrase I haven't heard in connection with a football match for a long time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yeah would've been nice to run them round dartford first though eh

just mailed farge et al about this - should be a fun friday night mate.
  • Options
    The stadium is really nice,about 15 min walk from dartford station some good pubs on the way as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yeah would've been nice to run them round dartford first though eh

just mailed farge et al about this - should be a fun friday night mate.

I bet he's already got his tickets .... f..king gutted now grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    If you look on the Dartford fc website it gives details re this game