Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LoveSport Radio: CAFC fan’s show, every Wednesday night 7-8pm with @MarttheTaxi & @The31YearFailure

Comments

• Eloquent, articulate and purposeful from Lyle, as you’d expect. I know it’s not difficult to seem intelligent given the average level of intellect of most footballers, but still, he is definitely a cut above. That ‘anecdote’ about the scarf at the start though 😑.
  • Packed show tonight at 9.00pm.

Delighted to welcome Jake Forster Caskey back onto the show.

We're be looking back on those vital 6 points we gained on the road and looking closely at the task ahead of us at the weekend from those good folk from Bedfordshire.

Lots more besides no doubt.

The Charlton Fan Show on Lovesport Radio 558AM, Online and digital radio
    and now on your Alexa smart-speaker
    Call us: 020 8 70 20 558
    Get in contact via Twitter or Instagram @SE7Pod @lovesportradio

• Loved the interview with Lyle Taylor - he is articulate, passionate and intelligent. I agree with him that hard action needs to be taken with clubs whose fans insult players but I was a bit worried by his threat to walk off the pitch if he is racially abused - it's a bit of an incentive for the opposition fans who might be happy to see him go off the pitch and give their team an advantage.
  • Nadou said:
    Loved the interview with Lyle Taylor - he is articulate, passionate and intelligent. I agree with him that hard action needs to be taken with clubs whose fans insult players but I was a bit worried by his threat to walk off the pitch if he is racially abused - it's a bit of an incentive for the opposition fans who might be happy to see him go off the pitch and give their team an advantage.
    Thanks for feedback Nadou appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it 
  • Join us tonight on the #charltonfanshow at 9.00pm till 10.00pm. All details above. COYA
  • Ben Hayes of Bromley Addicks will be our guest on the Charlton Fan Show this evening on Lovesport radio 558am DAB Alexa smartspeaker and online.
    Ben will be telling us all about last night's Fans Forum meeting with LDT.
    Any questions for Ben, leave them here or call the show on 020 8 70 20 558 or tweet @SE7Pod or @lovesportradio
  • I sound like a broken record today....but can you ask Ben his thoughts re Bowyer's contract situation. There seems to be some contridiction between what was said at the FF last night and what Bowyer said at the press conference today?. If true then how can this be exposed to max effect, clearly some fibs are being told (as if we didn't know already!). Cheers!.
  • Will put it to Ben. Thanks for your input
  • Sponsored links:

• As I said on the show i don't have a direct line to LDT.

My contact is through Tom.rubashow@cafc.co.uk so if people want to pursue it, and I hope they do, email Tom politely and ask him to pass on your views to LDT.
  • https://www.mixcloud.com/se7pod/charlton-fan-show-with-ben-hayes/

Tonight’s show is now available to listen on podcast . 
  • As I said on the show i don't have a direct line to LDT.

My contact is through Tom.rubashow@cafc.co.uk so if people want to pursue it, and I hope they do, email Tom politely and ask him to pass on your views to LDT.
    Thanks for coming on the show. Much appreciated.
  • Just listened to.the podcast. Many hanks for raising my comment with Henry. I'm pleased that Henry agreed. Will email Tom Rubashow over the weekend. Hope many others do too. :smile:
  • Just listened to.the podcast. Many hanks for raising my comment with Henry. I'm pleased that Henry agreed. Will email Tom Rubashow over the weekend. Hope many others do too. :smile:
    You might want to include Bowyer's comments in the SLP
    You might want to include Bowyer's comments in the SLP
    Hood call Henry 👍
    No problem
  • Good evening everyone.
    The usual Thursday reminder about #charltonfanshow this evening at 9.00pm on LoveSport Radio on 558 AM, Digital Radio. Available online and Alexa smartspeaker. If you miss the show, MartTheTaxi will do the usual and put up a link to listen back later on.

We're get stuck into the Gillingham game and the Rochdale one coming up.
    Probably have a cosy chat about a visit to the Belgian Embassy. 
    To renew or not renew your season ticket? that is the question. Love to hear both sides of the fence on that one so give us a call on 020 8 70 20 558 or leave a message here or tweet @SE7Pod

Cheers
  • Just had it confirmed we will be having a CARD representative talking on the show this evening discussing the latest issues.
  • https://www.mixcloud.com/se7pod/charlton-fans-show-featuring-alan-davis-from-card/

Last night's show featuring interview with Alan Davis from CARD
  • Sponsored links:

• https://www.mixcloud.com/se7pod/charlton-fans-show-featuring-alan-davis-from-card/

Pleasure to join you for a while @MartTheTaxi
  • Very much appreciate you coming on @Davo55
  • Davo55 said:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/se7pod/charlton-fans-show-featuring-alan-davis-from-card/

Pleasure to join you for a while @MartTheTaxi
    thanks Alan eally appreciate your time . sorry i missed you
  • Last nights show with Andy Marshall 

https://www.mixcloud.com/se7pod/charlton-fans/
  • #charltonfanshow with @SE7Podcast
    9.00pm tonight.
    Call us: 020 8 70 20 558 and tell cabbles how you're shaping up on one of our biggest nights ever at the Valley.
    Get in contact via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; @lovesportradio
    Lovesport - 558am, On Digital Radio, Online, Mobile & Smart-Speaker
  • Charlton fan show this evening at 9.00pm. Call the show on 020 8 70 20 558 with your 1998 play off final memories and your thoughts for Sunday.
    Black Cats fan Jack Kenmir is coming on to give us the opposition view.
    3 more sleeps....
  • Celebrations, reflections and musings. Love to hear from you about your own take on our quite brilliant promotion to the championship. Call #charltonfanshow between 9.00pm and 10.00pm @lovesportradio on 020 8 70 20 558. 
    You can listen to the show live on 558am, digital radio, online or through your Alexa speaker. 
    If you miss it, you can hear it back 'on demand' on the lovesport website or wait until we put a link up later.

Lovesport radio has asked us to continue throughout the summer so consequently the show will adopt a more generic feel. If you've got any ideas, love to hear them. 

Thanks @SE7Pod