Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tudor Barn, Eltham

Any good for a feed or is there something better in the vacinity?

Passing through Eltham tonight and thought I would buy the gf a bit of a nose bag .......................

Comments

• Options
    nose bag??
    i didnt know she dabbled in that mate!!
  • Options
    It is not bad but i would recommend the italian next to wh smiths on eltham high st
  • Options
    if you mean Electric Cafe, then that's nice for a pizza / pasta joint. Somtimes has a pianist playing, and women love that stuff....(a CS generalisation..)
  • Options
    Electric Cafe is good as well
  • Options
    Tudor Barn is the pits - FACT, and my local....but i wouldn't eat in there.

The Italian that Tavern mentions is v good as long as you can put up with the "alwight daaaaalin" of the boss's wife...:-)

that's on the high street.
  • Options
    it's called Bella Rosa, was Da Claudio's and previously Mellins wine Bar.....
  • Options
    yorkshire grey? ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks all. Based on advice I think i will head up to the high street and the treat the Treacle to an Italian..............

Oh BTW Carling you need some help son ;-) And have you paid for the barge yet?
  • Options
    treacle?? what happened to good old 'FPO'?????
    tell me about it..

all paid mate..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Thanks all. Based on advice I think i will head up to the high street and the treat the Treacle to an Italian..............

Oh BTW Carling you need some help son ;-) And have you paid for the barge yet?

If it turns out to be cack there's always Maccy D's opposite!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that looks strangely classy....for a mc d's! went past it the other day and wondered what had happened!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]that looks strangely classy....for a mc d's! went past it the other day and wondered what had happened!

Yeah, they've given it a spruce up and put in a load of new furniture for some reason. Strange choice of venue to do it though - it will be lost on the people of Eltham!
  • Options
    Thanks !! :-)
  • Options
    Iansarge -> Eltham boy !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    Yeah, they've given it a spruce up and put in a load of new furniture for some reason. Strange choice of venue to do it though - it will be lost on the people of Eltham!

They did it up and applied for extending opening hours, till 3am over the weekend, fortunately there was a local outcry against it and they withdrew their application.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Well, the Tudor Barn was absolute shite. Full of hillbillies who looked as though they had been in there since Christmas. Served by the rudest and most miserable barmaid I have ever come across in twenty five years of drinking. Dont do food mid weekend - thankfully, cos I would not have eaten there anyway. A real shame cos it looks lovely from outside but felt like walking into a set from a Mad Max movie.

Treacle didnt want to walk up to the highstreet so as soon as I had done what I had to do in Eltham, we headed back to Bexleyheath and had a curry - very nice.
  • Options
    you should've gone in the Cafe Raj 2 mins away from the Tudor (going towards the old Cinema)....lovely curry.
  • Options
    Cheers Eltham - noted for next time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]you should've gone in the Cafe Raj 2 mins away from the Tudor (going towards the old Cinema)....lovely curry.

Sprout Bhajis in there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]you should've gone in the Cafe Raj 2 mins away from the Tudor (going towards the old Cinema)....lovely curry.

is it nicer than the well hall tandoori though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    someone who posts on this board once stole a shield from the tudor barn