Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sell JT, keep Denise

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
It seems possible that we could sell Thomas for some decent cash, and I doubt few of us would turn that down.

I wonder if we will offer Rommedahl a new contract, 1yr maybe, on CCC terms of course - there doesn't appear to have been the clamour for him he may have hoped for and maybe at last we would get to see some goals from him at The Valley?

Comments

• Options
    July the 1st all kicks off apparently contracts end free agents!!
  • Options
    Please god no.
  • Options
    Get rid of both. Rommedahl was sh*t in the top flight when you get more time and space on the ball. What's he going to do in the CCC when all someone wants to do is kick him?
    Hopefully the young danish winger can take his place.
    And i wouldn't mind Etherington on a free if we can get say 1.5m for Thomas.
  • Options
    didn't someone post that denise's house has been cleared.
  • Options
    did anyone notice, that when the fat dane tried to clump that ref, our romm was one of the players who tried to restrain him, it looked just like him, but i could be wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]did anyone notice, that when the fat dane tried to clump that ref, our romm was one of the players who tried to restrain him, it looked just like him, but i could be wrong!

I was just going to post that myself - I thought it looked like him too, but only saw it briefly.

Very unlike our Den to "get involved" - in anything!
  • Options
    but if you watch the clip again, he sprints over, arms up ready for a handbag girly type slap fight and its more or less all over by then!
  • Options
    doesn't thomas have one of those wage drop clauses though..
  • Options
    get rid of both. Rommedahl no end product and Thomas just interested in the footballer lifestyle. 2 luxeries we can't afford to have in the championship
  • Options
    Given the choice I'd keep JT over Rommedahl. I know he's let himself down recently but the boy has got talent and if Pards can get him to knuckle down he could be a huge asset to us.

That said, Pards being able to get him to knuckle down is a big 'IF'.

Rommedahl's just terrible. I've no interest in seeing him pull on a Charlton shirt ever again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get rid of both and give Lloyd Sam a run. Perhaps we could resign Shawn Newton?! :-D
  • Options
    Rommers still has 1 year left on his contract, so we don't have to sell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Rommers still has 1 year left on his contract, so we don't have to sell.

Pay him up and get rid. He clearly isn't interested in us. (Was he ever?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Rommers still has 1 year left on his contract, so we don't have to sell.

was just about to post the same. Hope we do though !!
  • Options
    you all say sell Romm but you have to remember that we will be playing at Selhurst again next year.

If he did it again....
  • Options
    Romm will go anywhere if they are give him a decent contract. Which he won't be getting from us, so he'll either move this Summer if someone comes in, or see out his year not really giving a sh*t.