Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone at the Bromley meeting with KR / LB

Was it Bowyer that spoke positively about Harry Kewell?

Or am I making it up?

Comments

• Was it Bowyer that spoke positively about Harry Kewell?

Or am I making it up?

From recollection it sounded like LB was still good mates with Harry Kewell.
  • Think they worked together for a bit at Watford under 23s.
  • I am pretty sure he did and that he was doing coaching for him at Watford youth team Harry managed
  • Think they worked together for a bit at Watford under 23s.

Yes, it was HK who got LB into coaching. I think LB said that he was happy being retired & just fishing in his lakes in France (yes, even sadder than playing golf) until he got a call from HK asking if he wanted to help him out at Watford.

I can see HK & LB working well together as manager/assistant.
  • Swear he spoke about him at the meeting, but may well have been Robinson. Context could have been playing them in that nonsense cup
  • He did indeed speak about Harry Kewell in the meeting. Said he got asked by him to give him a hand with the Watford U23s, said he couldn’t believe how the young players are now in comparison to when he was a kid. It’s as if they are doing you a favour rather than respecting what the coaches are saying.

I also believe that due to the relationship and experience Kewell has with Bowyer and working with a development group before, it was always going to be Crawley where KAG ended up on loan.
  • Swear he spoke about him at the meeting, but may well have been Robinson. Context could have been playing them in that nonsense cup

I remember he made a comment about elfsborg
  • clb74 said:

Swear he spoke about him at the meeting, but may well have been Robinson. Context could have been playing them in that nonsense cup

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
  • clb74 said:

Swear he spoke about him at the meeting, but may well have been Robinson. Context could have been playing them in that nonsense cup

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
    Shut it lofty.
  • clb74 said:

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
    Shut it lofty.
    Sorry mate
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
    Shut it lofty.
    Sorry mate
    The scousers are one of the friendliest and most funny people in the country.
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
    Shut it lofty.
    Sorry mate
    The scousers are one of the most untrustworthy people in the country.
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I think it was...

Hiiiii Hoooooooooo.....
    Shut it lofty.
    Sorry mate
    The scousers are one of the most untrustworthy people in the country.
    Mods

Tamper post alert.