Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Plymouth

Any one tried to book tickets in Blocks G & H in East Stand? They're almost completely sold out. It's been empty almost all season. New manager bounce or are they stuffing the blocks full of comps?

Comments

• Options
    Bournemouth fans, they don't like the West upper.
  • Options
    block H now has a load of freebies in there for schools and community stuff.
  • Options
    could it not be also that theres a large plymouth following and they might get rowdy on scrumpy and pasties.
  • Options
    Charlton have made more tickets available for Plymouth an additional 400 according to their website.... Assume their going in there.
  • Options
    Plymouth fans wont go into Block G of the East Stand as they'll be sandwiched between the regular East Stand fans and those who get free tickets in Block H.

If anywhere they'll probably be in Block A or B as they're the sections already closed off to home fans this season
  • Options
    Yes does seem odd
  • Options

Plymouth fans wont go into Block G of the East Stand as they'll be sandwiched between the regular East Stand fans and those who get free tickets in Block H.

If anywhere they'll probably be in Block A or B as they're the sections already closed off to home fans this season

I read that they'd "sold out" an initial allocation of 2,500. I think the additional tickets are still in the Jimmy Seed.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I read that they'd "sold out" an initial allocation of 2,500. I think the additional tickets are still in the Jimmy Seed.
    This.
    The Jimmy seed stand holds about 3300.
    Plymouth have sold under 3000 so they will all be in the same stand
  • Options

MrLargo said:

This.
    The Jimmy seed stand holds about 3300.
    Plymouth have sold under 3000 so they will all be in the same stand
    So no pay-on-the-day for the Green Army?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard Plymouth had the East, West and the North Upper.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Maybe just a ploy to stop people buying the cheap seats then sitting elsewhere..... like I do
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Maybe just a ploy to stop people buying the cheap seats then sitting elsewhere..... like I do

You're not the only one mate! F**k me, they should be paying us to go and watch!

• Options

Saturday is Mens Health Day so a lot of the freebies going to older men not just kids. Besides the free prostrate cancer check you could be getting a leaflet to cover such things as weight management programme, mens social and walking football which are all run by CACT.
  • Options
    redman said:

Saturday is Mens Health Day so a lot of the freebies going to older men not just kids. Besides the free prostrate cancer check you could be getting a leaflet to cover such things as weight management programme, mens social and walking football which are all run by CACT.
    Is Roland coming?
  • Options
    redman said:

I won’t be able to carry a weight management leaflet with a burger in each hand :-))
  • Options
    Score 3 and 3 points and in the bar. COYR
  • Options
    All this euphoria suggests we'll have a few more bums on seats than last Saturday.

7000 plus 3000 from Devon equals a gate of 14,500