Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread - Charlton vs. Plymouth 24/03/2018

Comments

• Options
    Watching on iFollow from Saudi.

Wow, what a half!! Energy, composure, spirit etc; that's as good as I've seen for ages (ok, that's not too difficult!).

Ref is having a mare and I'm convinced he'll show a red. How the keeper wasn't booked for the handball I don't know? I clearly don't understand the rules I guess.

Only concern for me is Reeves once again. His decision making and distribution was, in the main, really poor that half.

They look a decent outfit to be fair and I think they will score. There's more goals in us though.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

ross1 said:

43' Reeves is yellow carded for a trip on Moses Makasi. 2-0. #cafc

Has he got his shorts dirty yet ?
    He's been playing well just a bit of extra oomf needed on some passes
    He's probably been the weakest player yet thats more because everyone is playing so well
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I didn't think we had that many shots on target in the last five games put together.
  • Options
    Interpreting what's going on during the interval, could be that Ainsworth and Fletcher will see action early in the second half.

#pafc
  • Options

Watching on iFollow from Saudi.

Wow, what a half!! Energy, composure, spirit etc; that's as good as I've seen for ages (ok, that's not too difficult!).

Ref is having a mare and I'm convinced he'll show a red. How the keeper wasn't booked for the handball I don't know? I clearly don't understand the rules I guess.

Only concern for me is Reeves once again. His decision making and distribution was, in the main, really poor that half.

They look a decent outfit to be fair and I think they will score. There's more goals in us though.

I'll go for Bauer as the Red Card... Getting penalised jumping for a header was mental
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The story of the first half...

A fantastic first 45 sees Page's belter and Zyro's header put the Addicks in the driving seat. #cafc

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Half time thoughts:

- who are these guys and what have they done with the real Charlton
    - Reeves I always had faith but how has this transformation happened so quickly?!
    - 2 men up front YES PLEASE
    - Passion definitely there
    - everyone is playing well
    - Fosu has license to roam and though he's not quite shown it yet, this I think will turn out to be devastating
    - COME ON YOU REDS

Can you repeat this at full time?
  • Options

Great strike on the volley by Ajose, good save.

Great first half by Ajose a couple of very very good runs.
  • Options
    Long may the new order reign over us!
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

ross1 said:

43' Reeves is yellow carded for a trip on Moses Makasi. 2-0. #cafc

Has he got his shorts dirty yet ?
    He's been playing well just a bit of extra oomf needed on some passes
    He's probably been the weakest player yet thats more because everyone is playing so well
    I'd put him ahead of Dijksteel at the moment, purely because Dijksteel is giving away a few fouls, still a solid 7 so far.
  • Options
    Pace has been unrelenting. Should slow down second half and a few gaps open up. Zyro and Ajose look really sharp. Some great crosses going in from the right and Lewis Page looks a real left back with not a bad strike on him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their manager came straight out of the tunnel and messed with the sacred 5 cones. Absolute scumbag
  • Options
    Free Kick
    Once the referee decides that the goalie has illegally handled the ball outside the box, the whistle blows and play stops. The referee places the ball at the spot of the infraction. When play resumes, the opposing team receives a direct free kick at the goal.

Discipline
    A goalie who commits a violation outside the box typically will only risk receiving a card or being sent off the pitch if the handling was clearly committed to prevent an impending goal from going into the net.

• Options
    The lads are back out at The Valley. Big second half coming up....

COME ON YOU REDS! #cafc
  • Options
    ⚽️ KICK-OFF! Plymouth get the second half started! #cafc
  • Options

We now have proof there are alternate universes.

And that density shifting is not only alien technology
  • Options
    Aribo close to a third
  • Options
    47' Close! Reeves tries to pick out Aribo at the back post, the latter stretches but just cannot reach it. 2-0. #cafc
  • Options
    13,989 at the Valley today, including 3,034 Green Army. Magnificent. That is all.

#pafc
  • Options
    Bury 0 Wigan 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!