Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Last of the Duchatelet era? Bowyer exclusive interview

edited March 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

On tonight's show we'll discuss the win over Plymouth yesterday, hearing highlights and our exclusive interview with caretaker boss Lee Bowyer. We'll also muse over the idea that this could well be the final Charlton Live show of the Roland Duchatelet era and discuss what we will hope for from any new ownership. We'll also hear from CAFC Women's manager Riteesh Mishra after their FA Cup quarter-final clash with Arsenal earlier today.

See you at 7pm.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    Good win yesterday for Lee Lee Lee Bowyer and the boys, but it’s only 1 win, let’s not get too carried away.

Only 6 more wins needed for the playoffs, and it’s wembley here we come,simples!
  • Options
    Can you play KR's interview with Sky today after the Oxford game (snigger). Especially as he statedthe Oxford dominated from start to finish and they had the most chances. I will give him sympathy in that they started to the look better side BEFORE the penalty. However, they were already 1 nil down. Thank god he is gone. He talks Jack.
  • Options
    Once Robinson had gone by Thursday, with news that a takeover was happening, I had "itchy feet" about going Saturday. After having an alcoholic session Friday night after work Friday night (3 bottles of Bud and 3/4 large glasses Of Malbu and coke Friday night, as I woke up Sat morning at 11.45am with NO hangover, I decided I will go. Great last minute decision. I thought I would see a team playing well (Plymouth) playing MY team (CAFC) with an outside chance of play offs. New era, with Bowyer and Jacko in charge. I expected nothing. How surprised how I was to see a different Charlton performance (which must have taken Plymouth by surpries) and coming home with 3 points. I feel like with the takeover happening, different tacticts, hungry and hard working players back we have got our old Charlton back. I am not bothered if we don't make the play offs. I have got the Champagne on ice for the takeover announcement. It would be a Brucie bonus if we got into the play offs and actually won them.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    You sure Terry, Bowyer fighting Pearce for the tunnel jump? I wouldn't want to upset either of them :wink:
  • Options
    I see Lee Bowyer was wearing one of Phil Parkinsons's jumpers yesterday.
  • Options
    @LouisMend Did I hear you guys mention that Jay Da Silva may be back as early as next week? Or was that just being thrown in there to discuss whether Page should keep his place?

I do of course think Page should keep his place as he was excellent yesterday but to have Da Silva back along with Mav,Konsa and Magennis can only be a boost too!
  • Options
    Yeh I don’t think that JDS is that far away from a return.