Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NORTHAMPTON v CAFC - Match Thread 30/03/2018

Comments

• Options

Lord Bowyers Red Army can be heard.

Get it right boy!
  • Options
    Argyle 3-0
  • Options
    Posted at
    53'
    Attempt missed. Matt Crooks (Northampton Town) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right.
  • Options
    The Cobblers crowd are of the opinion that Big Fat Jimmy doesn't know what he's doing.
  • Options
    Hasselbaink getting pelters from the home fans "you don't know what your doing" and a fan chucks a scarf at him.

love it.

• Options
    Lord Bowyer's Red and White Army!!!!!
  • Options
    Bloody hell , Roland's just put the price up another £5 million
  • Options
    Want a clean sheet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lost commentary and missed the 3rd goal!

You didn't miss much, just a simple tap-in ...
  • Options

Boos all around at Sixfields

I doubt there are boos all round Sixfields, I would hope the away end would be rather chuffed with what they're seeing!
    Pff it's only 3-0 it's a disgrace BOWYER OUT
  • Options
    Pitch getting heavy.
  • Options

Hasselbaink getting pelters from the home fans "you don't know what your doing" and a fan chucks a scarf at him.

love it.

It'll have to be a very big scarf.............
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Go for a piss and miss the toilet

• Options
    This'll all be down to KR according to him
  • Options
    B/rovers 0-1 Bury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at
    56'
    Gboly Ariyibi (Northampton Town) wins a free kick on the right wing.

Posted at
    56'
    Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    B/Pool 1-1 Donny
  • Options
    58' Great defending from Bauer to deny Long an opportunity in the box. #cafc
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Just got in and asked my wife what the score was. She said we were 0-3 down. I launched into a (familiar) five-minute tirade about the club before logging on here to read how bad we are. I have now explained to her how the scoring system works ...

Now get her to explain the offside rule!
  • Options

Jayajosh said:

Where can I watch or listen to this?

BBC Northampton commentary is what I'm listening to -

https://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-Northampton-1042-s6853/
    Cheers for that, what a handy app.
    Brilliant. Thanks Karim.
  • Options
    Northampton Town

Verified account

@ntfc
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    58 mins: Pereira drives forward well over halfway before looking to release Long into the box but Pearce is there to slide in and clear away. 0-3
  • Options

Pitch getting heavy.

Who with?
  • Options
    Fosu drags his shot wide
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Just got in and asked my wife what the score was. She said we were 0-3 down. I launched into a (familiar) five-minute tirade about the club before logging on here to read how bad we are. I have now explained to her how the scoring system works ...

Now get her to explain the offside rule!
    SDAddick said:

I mean this is just night and day compared to something like Fleetwood at home a couple weeks ago, let alone Blackpool or Shrewsbury. The last match and a half have been a good reminder that we are a team chalk full of good, intelligent, technically gifted footballers. And when you play to their strengths, when you get them interchanging and playing triangles in tight spaces, we look incredibly capable. It sounds so simple, but it's what we've been desperately crying out for for months.

Page looks like another Robinson find. Great ball for the opener, which involved fantastic interplay between Aribo, Fosu and him. I've been really impressed both with his technical ability as well as his positioning.

There must be few scarier sights in this league than Tarique Fosu running at you with the ball at his feet with Ajose and Zyro making runs ahead of him.

Reeves' determination to get to the ball ahead of his man for the opener was excellent. He's put in such tidy performances the last game and a half. His positioning and distribution have been excellent, as has his workrate, and he's shown a great ability to step into passing lanes.

BFG is class. Stepping out to the wing, intercepting a pass, then finding Tarique after a lovely dummy from Ajose is what created the second.

Lastly, a word for Nicky Ajose. What a man transformed. His running, his interchange, his selflessness, and his cleverness cannot be overstated. When we first signed him I thought he looked a relict of a bygone era, the moody, mercurial poacher who doesn't really have a place in the modern game. Instead, his movement makes so much happen, and that dummy for Fosu, along with so much of the movement and space he creates, are so vital to this team.

And right as I finished re-reading this Tarique Fosu scored an absolute worldy. GET IN!!!!!! COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

Great post, says it all really.
  • Options
    Fosu shoots wide
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!