Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's Newest Supporter

A bit late, a week to be exact, but my wife gave birth to a boy last week, 6lb 13oz. We've called him Taylor. Babies eh! they take up every moment of the day and night come to think of it, but are so worth it. Mum and baby doing fine, I had a totally great time at the Valley two weeks ago, but the birth of your first son who hopefully will grace the famous turf aswell as his Daddy did, but for the first team tops it by a mile.

Comments

• Options
    congrats to you and your family, bet your well chuffed aint ya??
  • Options
    Congrats Fella !
  • Options
    well done A, congrats
  • Options
    Congrats to all three of you.
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Nice one. Well chuffed for you
  • Options
    Well done matey!! Let us know when your wetting the babies head!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats mate
  • Options
    you;ve named him after the Palace manager?! Shame on you.

Seriously though, great news, congratulations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    congrats!
  • Options
    many congratualtions, my daughter is 12 weeks old today and now has a fantastic little personality, it is the best thing in the world by a mile.
  • Options
    Nice one Congrats
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you;ve named him after the Palace manager?! Shame on you.

LOL...My son was born six years ago and his name is Alexander Richard Charlton :)
  • Options
    Taylor Zico(My favourite player of all time, hopefully he will have his skills and not mine)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    i don;t think he should have llanera on his shirt, its irresponsible to try and make a new born buy a property in spain

Gorgeous kid though mate, congrats again!
  • Options
    canada, just showed my Mrs the pics, she is all maternal now, she says well done to you both aswell, and nice looking baby.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]canada, just showed my Mrs the pics, she is all maternal now, she says well done to you both aswell, and nice looking baby.
    a little Ollie dood?!
  • Options
    Having met you at the charity match, I can see the resemblance (I think!) Many congrats.
  • Options
    Top draw, well done, he looks like a cracker!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one mate..
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    That's brilliant, congratulations dood.
  • Options
    Great news and many congratulations.
  • Options
    Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Canada, beautiful baby.
  • Options
    congratulations Canada - we've got one on the way due in October - will be an actual Canadian too!!