Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good job sites

Anyone know of any?

I am on the likes of
Monster
Fish

Etc the common ones that around 10 million others are on, just wondered if anyone knew of any smllaer decent ones?

Im getting desperate to get out of this hell LOL

Comments

• Options
    Depends what line of work you're after
  • Options
    I easy LOL

Im doing property management at mo, but have had experience in most lines of admin work and using basics on Accounts.

I can turn my hand to most things and happy to learn to do most things

Its getting to the stage of hitting the bottle or slitting ones wrists
  • Options
    I work in IT recruitment but we also have an Accountancy and Finance Division.

If you want to drop me your CV then I'll pass it on and get someone to call you who could 1) have a suitable role and 2) tell which sites are best.

charlton_dan@netaddicks.com
  • Options
    Henry,

Yes word of mouth agreed is the best way forward, i done this is Friday with ex work mates CV sent to 4 places

Meeting another tonight and 1 other on Friday etc

I can turn my hand to anything agreed is rubbish but that was just for here, when i meet people etc i am more to the point.

Danny i will email you tonight dont keep a copy here as people look at things they should not

Thanks

Darren
  • Options
    Cool. I'll see what I can do for you
  • Options
    drop me an email on glennsoutham@tiscali.co.uk mate with your CV.

My accountancy recruitment firm are better than Dan's and i'll see if one of the consultants here can help you out.

Tip: Put your accountancy skills at the top of your CV when you send it through.
  • Options
    You're probably right! You should see the sort of people that work in Accountancy Recruitment! ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks people ill be on the case tonight
  • Options
    www.amrgroup.co.uk
    www.shearerdarnell.co.uk
    www.jobs-in-estate-agency.com
  • Options
    cheers ill check these out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A bird called Liz should be calling you today mate as she says she has a role for you.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]A bird called Liz should be calling you today mate as she says she has a role for you.[/quote]

Easy to get to as well. Train to Charing Cross then walk across Trafalgar Square, thru' Admiralty Arch, down the Mall and you're there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]A bird called Liz should be calling you today mate as she says she has a role for you.

Liz McDonald? They sacked their potman again?
  • Options
    Cheers fella got the call
    Could not talk as was in office she is calling me back later

Cheers