Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wayne Routledge

edited June 2007 in Rumours
Spurs looking to offload and player wants away.

Didn't have a fantastic season at Fulham, but would certainly be a top performer in the Championship. Still only 22, and a local lad so the move may be attractive.

If we could offload Dennis, would be a clever acquisition to me. Thoughts ?

Comments

• Woud make a lot of sense for us- but surely the kudos (and not to say the money) of being a Premiership player would attract him more??
  • Didn't he grow up in Sidcup? Is that really the type we want at the club : - )
  • Don't think he'll come to us to be hoenst because we are in the CCC, he played well for Fulham i thought last year and would not look to drop down a division.

Then again, i have faith in Pards trying to convince these types of players to come to us.

What a horrible couple of months this is going to be!
  • watched a bit of the under 21's last night, and he does look good

they were saying that he was at fulham but hadn't nailed down his place in the starting squad and therefore his future was uncertain

think he'd be great for us, but i doubt he'd want to drop a division. depends if he wants guaranteed 1st team football or spondoolas for sitting on the bench in the prem.

and henry, oi take that back.
  • I know his brother and wayne wants first team football
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    and henry, oi take that back.

I was only asking : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Spurs looking to offload and player wants away.

Didn't have a fantastic season at Fulham, but would certainly be a top performer in the Championship. Still only 22, and a local lad so the move may be attractive.

If we could offload Dennis, would be a clever acquisition to me. Thoughts ?

Oi AFKA - didn't you come up with this as a LOCKED ON FACT rumour at the start of last season. Eh eh eh
  • No. Was told a month before the end of the season that Routledge was coming here, but that changed after Curbs left.

Can't say it was 100% accurate to be honest.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]No. Was told a month before the end of the season that Routledge was coming here, but that changed after Curbs left.

Can't say it was 100% accurate to be honest.

Routledge for West Ham then?
  • This could be one of the two players Spurs want to Part-Ex for Dazza. Makes sense if we get shot of Rommedahl and Thomas, leaving us with Sam and the young Danish kid whose name escapes me at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]This could be one of the two players Spurs want to Part-Ex for Dazza. Makes sense if we get shot of Rommedahl and Thomas, leaving us with Sam and the young Danish kid whose name escapes me at the moment.

gislasen who was released ?
  • thomas christaensenssensen?