Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Estonia V England

Ok, lets hear your predictions for tonight.

I say 3 - 0 to England.

Comments

• Options
    I second that and have placed 10 English pounds on that precise result.
  • Options
    2 nil ENGLAND
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    i have joe cole and 3-0 double

come on you 3 lions

although it's my mum's birthdday today so gonna miss the game. did tell her she was being unreasonable and could she celebrate tomorrow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I second that and have placed 10 English pounds on that precise result.

odds?

what they offering for 2-0 england?
  • Options
    what odds?
  • Options
    Can get 4 - 1 for england winning 2 - 0

and

11- 2 on the 3 nill
  • Options
    there are no easy games in international football anymore....
  • Options
    I doubt that I'm even going to watch it. Just about everything to do with the England football team leaves me cold these days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thread Killer[/cite]there are no easy games in international football anymore....

That exact comments winds me up so much, they may not be as easy as 10years ago, there is still no way this game should be even challenging for our boys.
  • Options
    what odds can I get on it being a shite game (just like virtually every other England game of late)?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-0 normal service resumes. McClaren out !
  • Options
    Les,

I got 7's on 3-0, 5/1 for 2-0 with Corals
  • Options
    My predictions
    - Jamie Redknapp will be wearing a brown suit with a white tie and matching loafers
    - The booing will start in the 24th minute
    - We'll scrape a 1-0 win with a goal scored in the 73rd minute
    - They'll hit the post from a free header at a corner after the centrebacks fall asleep
    - The commentator will say "No easy games in international football" "Estonia look up for this" "Estonia look solid at the back" as if he's surprised that defending has reached Eastern Europe
    - Lampard to score a deflected goal from 20 yards and bang his chest as he runs back to halfway line
    - Jamie Redknapp will tell us that 'Franky Lampard' has silenced his critics
    - Mclaren will walk into the media conference grinning like a demented cheshire cat
    - Beckham will get the star man in the Sun and a 9 rating for hoofing the ball diagnally for 90 minutes and showing passion

Big brother actually looks appealling
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Les,

I got 7's on 3-0, 5/1 for 2-0 with Corals

cheers T
  • Options
    4-0 england.
  • Options
    i predict i'll be turning over to the Apprentice at 9pm.....

2-0 England, all the play but struggle to score
  • Options
    2-0 Owen and Gerrard
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i predict i'll be turning over to the Apprentice at 9pm.....

Hmmm, still struggling with my conscience on that one. I would obviosuly rather watch the Apprentice but not sure if switching over raises real questions regarding my masculinity?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i predict i'll be turning over to the Apprentice at 9pm.....

Exactly what i'll be doing!

It's the interviews tonight and its going to make people squirm.

Bye bye Tre, Katie and Lohit i think.
  • Options
    I'll be getting Shitfaced in a pub in Rainham watching the mighty England wipe the floor with these upstarts from Estonia, the score will we a 1-0 walloping. Come on England.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2007
    i'll have the football on whilst doing housework and eating fish and chips and entertaining my parents.

want england to win, but if they don't, will be glad cos mclaren will get the elbow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]My predictions
    - Jamie Redknapp will be wearing a brown suit with a white tie and matching loafers
    - The booing will start in the 24th minute
    - We'll scrape a 1-0 win with a goal scored in the 73rd minute
    - They'll hit the post from a free header at a corner after the centrebacks fall asleep
    - The commentator will say "No easy games in international football" "Estonia look up for this" "Estonia look solid at the back" as if he's surprised that defending has reached Eastern Europe
    - Lampard to score a deflected goal from 20 yards and bang his chest as he runs back to halfway line
    - Jamie Redknapp will tell us that 'Franky Lampard' has silenced his critics
    - Mclaren will walk into the media conference grinning like a demented cheshire cat
    - Beckham will get the star man in the Sun and a 9 rating for hoofing the ball diagnally for 90 minutes and showing passion

Big brother actually looks appealling

Quality!!!!

I predict a Riot!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I'll be getting Shitfaced in a pub in Rainham watching the mighty England wipe the floor with these upstarts from Estonia, the score will we a 1-0 walloping. Come on England.

Going to the Ketmaners?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i have joe cole and 3-0 double

come on you 3 lions

although it's my mum's birthdday today so gonna miss the game. did tell her she was being unreasonable and could she celebrate tomorrow.

Who's the daddy eh
  • Options
    well done mate, what are your winnings, what odds did ya get?
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

good call but who'd have guessed the way it happened.

katie all mouth and no trousers. 90k a year my arse! Only cos you slept with the boss married and then divorced him and he's the father of your kids. Christina to win it.

I'm guessing England won 3 - 0 from what Arfur says. Get out those St Georges flag, we are the best again, best league in the world, best players and a great coach in McClaren. We will win the Euros no doubt about it. Locked on, FACT
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Exactly what i'll be doing!

It's the interviews tonight and its going to make people squirm.

More importantly, i was correct here!!

Grr Henry! Yeah, Christina should win as Simon is rather "wet".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i have joe cole and 3-0 double
    Nice!
  • Options
    Thought Beckham was superb!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Thought Beckham was superb!

He was Tav and that was on one leg - his cross for Crouch's goal was the nuts.

That pratt on talksport Beecroft reckons it was because the defenders never closed him down mugs