Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

another irrational hatred thread.

Comments

• Options
    a few (more) from childhood
    claypole from rentaghost
    scrappy doo (stole scoobeys thunder)
    grotbags from emu
    supergran
    the hooded claw
  • Options
    yer buy one yer get one free twot from the double glazing ads
    Howard from the Halifax
    Heffer from the Halifax
    Paris Hilton
    Jordan (both Katie Price minger and Orange twat)
    gordon brown
    chris moyles
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Heath, the fella from Tikkabilla IS Mr Tumble (Justin), but surely he's beaten by Sarah-Jayne of the same Tikkabilla.

Hmmm, starting to think I need to take control of the remote at home ....

You're right RRH, it's the same fella on both. I also understand that he does the voice of "Jake" from the Tweenies. I reckon he must be related to someone at the beeb, he gets his "smack me" face everywhere!
    EDIT: It is him! Check him out on Wikipedia (Justin Fletcher)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Fletcher

As for Sarah-Jane, well - I would!

No, no, no. Justin and Sarah Jane are in Higgledy Piggledy House together. Tikkabilla involves some fella with dreads, a muppet and someone else (who could be Sarah Jane thinking about it). And yes, Sarah Jane would receive a portion from the HH hot saucepan of loving. In the land of the blind and all that...
  • Options
    HH: I don't want to argue with you about kids TV, but he IS in all of them. Go on, check out his Wikipedia entry.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    elton john
    terry wogan
    james bunt

in reverse order

edit: hang on they're all TOTALLY rational!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve dowman[/cite]yer buy one yer get one free twot from the double glazing ads
    Howard from the Halifax
    Heffer from the Halifax
    Paris Hilton
    Jordan (both Katie Price minger and Orange twat)
    gordon brown
    chris moyles

are you me??? i hate the halifax mugs! and moyles, and brown and hilton and gordon (katie price whatever its name is)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]HH: I don't want to argue with you about kids TV, but he IS in all of them. Go on, check out his Wikipedia entry.

I note what it says I've just never seen him on it. In any event, I think "Plum" would be on my hate list before "Tumble"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]HH: I don't want to argue with you about kids TV, but he IS in all of them. Go on, check out his Wikipedia entry.

I note what it says I've just never seen him on it. In any event, I think "Plum" would be on my hate list before "Tumble"

I'll agree to Plum if you agree to Tumble. Can't say fairer than that!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Deal. Jump would also get it I think, no?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Deal. Jump would also get it I think, no?

You may well be right there mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wot? no Vanessa Feltz? No Jamie Theakston? No Chris (Fat Bucket) Moyles? No Nick Ferrari? No Tim Lovejoy? No Dale Winton (what does he do?) No Sportacus? No Raven?
  • Options
    Ken Livingstone

Tony Blair

Terry Wogan

Carol Smillie
  • Options
    Jeremy Clarkson
    bloke off cillit bang advert Barry Scott
    Police cheif ian Blair
    Blur
    Ruth Kelly
  • Options
    I thought Higgledy Piggledy House was part of Tikka Billa and not a seperate show??? So Sarah Jane and the Idiot were in the one show together, albeit it is a couple of years since I have watched Ceebeebies, it is mostly Cartoon Network and Nick Jnr now.

I can't believe that Brian Cant has been mentioned; Camberwick Green is at present taking my children off to bed and they love it, 20.00hrs Nick Jnr 2....
  • Options
    danny dyer
    julie burchill
    michael winner
    clarkson
    danny dyer
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    DJs
    Vanessa Feltz
    Ken Livingstone
    Trisha Goddard
    Jerry Springer
    Paris Hilton
    Lindsay Lohan
    Pete Doherty
    Kate Moss
    Phil Collins
    Liza Minelli
    David Gest
    Anyone involved in Big Brother
    Lowri Turner
    Vernon Kay
    Tim Lovejoy
    That from northern Ireland who's always going on about ManYoo - something Nesbitt
    The arsehole who brought the idea of a firm 'sponsoring' a TV programme over from america
    Beyonce Knowles
    Mutya Buena
    Girls Aloud (all of em)
    Anyone white person who says 'ya get me' or 'bredren' or 'rudeboy'
    Jeffrey Archer
    Carl Lewis
    Jessica Simpson
    Tony Guoga (poker player)
    People who think Heavy Metal is all bollocks
    Danny Dyer
    Guy Ritchie
    Damon Albarn
    Lars Ulrich
    Charlene Tilton
    Tom Cruise
    Scientologists
    Gay men who continually remind you that they're gay - I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHO OR WHAT YOU SCREW. DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT
    Lesbians who are only lesbians because they hate men
    Shane Ritchie
    Jim Davidson
    Virginia Bottomley
    Raj Persaud
    Diane Abbott
    Margaret Thatcher
    Dwain Chambers
    Barry Bonds
    Damien Hirst - and any twat who buys his 'art'
    Anyone who has ever been nominated for the Turner Prize
    Marian Keyes
    GW Bush
    Jacques Chirac
    Alan Sugar
    That fat sow 'the Badger' - don't know her real name
    The person responsible for inflicting the Halifax 'dancing singing ugly twats' ad campaign on us
    People who chuck shopping trolleys down stairs whilst some 13 year old moron says 'oh my days' repeatedly over it and call it 'music'
    Women who carry three bags onto the tube with them - a stupid bloomingdales one, a ridiculously oversized rucksack and a gym bag - all containing precisely 1 item
    Pricks who think they're cool because they use a Mac
    'New Lads' who STILL read Loaded and think its funny
    David Walliams
    Matt Lucas
    Catherine Tate
    David Baddiel
    Germaine Greer
  • Options
    All this hatred? hey guys, lets spread a little love in the world. Give someone at work a big hug today and tell them how much they mean to you.

*walks off humming "he ain't heavy, he's my brother"*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All this hatred? hey guys, lets spread a little love in the world. Give someone at work a big hug today and tell them how much they mean to you.

That would be against my work's non-fraternisation policy...
  • Options
    Anyone with a phoney- trying to be cool, norvern accent, especially on Radio and TV

Unless of course Leroy ambrose has one cos then he'll add me to his list. :-)
  • Options
    i really have something against that Sarah jessica Parker. She is so minging its unbeleivable. Ugly ugly ugly mare.
    munchkin body with a giant long face.

She's so up her own arris too. i wouldnt even if i was pissed down the Venue!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All this hatred? hey guys, lets spread a little love in the world. Give someone at work a big hug today and tell them how much they mean to you.

So I just walked up to one of our secretaries and gave her a big loving hug, now my boss is shouting something about a P45.

I hate you now Henry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]She's so up her own arris too. i wouldnt even if i was pissed down the Venue!
    i would
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]She's so up her own arris too. i wouldnt even if i was pissed down the Venue!
    i would

Figures.

I would too.
  • Options
    Leroy - Barry Bonds - Why????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

So I just walked up to one of our secretaries and gave her a big loving hug, now my boss is shouting something about a P45.

I hate you now Henry.

A career change will look good on your CV.
  • Options
    Good to hear.
  • Options
    russell grant
  • Options
    Ken Livingstone
    George Galloway
    Pete Doherty
    Martin McGuiness
    Gerry Adams
  • Options
    Anything associated with the Dixons group of stores and all people who work in them (are they banned from wearing deodorant?)

Everyone who's sauntering as slowly as they can down Oxford Street when I'm on my lunch break

And couldn't agree more with George Galloway, patronising, sanctimonious, deceitful prick.
  • Options
    i thought this was the great people thread and wondered how people of dixons could possibly make it!!

school kids that get on buses at the middle doors as they think they're more important that they don't have to get on at the front.