Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who scored the first Charlton Goal you saw

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leaburn I think. May have been Kim Grant. Was in a 2-0 win over Millwall at the Valley, 93/94 or 94/95 season.
  • Options
    God knows!but i know it was against spuds in 1977 i think we won 4-1!would also have been the first Charlton goalkeeper i saw!
    As a young lad i seemed to be more interested watching what was going on in the covered end at that match!Watching it from the old east stand terrace it seemed like WW111 to me at the time.
  • Options
    God that was 30 years ago!happy anniversary to me!lol
  • Options
    Keith Peacock scoring at the Priestfield against Gillingham, think I was on my Dads shoulders at the time.
  • Options
    Scott Minto v Swindon at Upton Park, Kim Grant scored the other in a 2-0 win.
  • Options
    1-0 at home to Man City in 83/84. No idea who scored.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Leaburn I think. May have been Kim Grant. Was in a 2-0 win over Millwall at the Valley, 93/94 or 94/95 season.

Wasn't that Lee Bowyer?
  • Options
    mr rowett in a 1-1 draw v sunderland
  • Options
    Killer
  • Options
    Stevie Brown, Sheffield Utd home 94
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Leaburn I think. May have been Kim Grant. Was in a 2-0 win over Millwall at the Valley, 93/94 or 94/95 season.

Wasn't that Lee Bowyer?

May have been. I've had one or two beers since then. Will have to look it up later
  • Options
    Sorry got it wrong

Keith Peacock FA Cup 1976 V Sheff Weds
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]God knows!but i know it was against spuds in 1977 i think we won 4-1!would also have been the first Charlton goalkeeper i saw!
    As a young lad i seemed to be more interested watching what was going on in the covered end at that match!Watching it from the old east stand terrace it seemed like WW111 to me at the time.[/quote]

I was 10 months old on that day and my old man went to the game. According to my mother I bawled the whole time he was gone - She says I missed my old man - I say I wanted to go to the game - We only lived down Victoria Way at the time and so I could probably hear the "valley roar" and was pissed off I wasn't down there.
  • Options
    Whoever got our first at home against against Bristol Rovers in 1978 - we won 3-0