Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barry Nugent (Ed. RIP) - Funeral 24th October (p3)

13»

Comments

• Options
    RIP Barry, knew you well in the old days
  • Options
    Barry was a great bloke, such a shame to hear he has passed. R.I.P. Barry
  • Options
    RIP Barry
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I remember him well from the away coach travel with my children.
    RIP Barry
  • Options
    RIP Barry had some great laughs along the way,proper Charlton 
  • Options
    RIP Barry.
  • Options
    Definitely remember him from Selhurst.
    RIP Barry.
  • Options
    RIP Barry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    During the mid 90s I was a steward in the covered end and many times we were paired up. Lovely fella and a bloody good laugh too. R.I.P
  • Options
    RIP Barry - a proper character who I knew pretty well.

Sad news
  • Options
    R.i.P. Barry.
  • Options
    RIP Barry.
    Think he was the leader of The Valley Party?
    Sat on afew committee meetings with him.
    Steward on coaches and a Steward in The East Stand as it was.
    Charlton thru and thru and had dealings with him since The return to The Valley.

RIP glad I knew you.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    RIP Barry.

Definitely a face I recognise as being proper Charlton. I also used to get the away coach so perhaps that's where I recognise him from.

Thoughts go to his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Barry - didn't know him to talk to but remember him from the selhurst days and way travel 
  • Options
    RIP Barry. 
  • Options
    RIP Barry, didn’t know him personally, but recognise him as a high profile supporter from the past, I’m sure our paths crossed at some point on away travel.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    RIP Barry, didn’t know him personally, but recognise him as a high profile supporter from the past, I’m sure our paths crossed at some point on away travel.
    RIP Barry. DA9 are you mates with 'Greenhithe'.
  • Options
    RIP Barry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember him at Selhurst on the Sainsburys end. Didn't know him personally, but definely a face from the old days. RIP. Condolences to his loved ones. 
  • Options
    Proper Charlton was Barry. A recognisable face who you would say ‘That’s Barry Nugent’. Sending love and sincerest condolences to his family 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    RIP Barry. DA9 are you mates with 'Greenhithe'.
    Yes, we know each other, don’t live there anymore though.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Struggling to find out funeral details does anyone know anything 
  • Options
    I only ever came across Barry during the Valley Party Campaign, but immediately remembered him in a positive way when I saw his name sadly  pop up. Says all I need to know about the man. Rest in peace Barry, you were a top Addick x
  • Options
    Funeral will take place @ Eltham Crematorium on Tuesday 24th October @4:15. North chapel.