Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust annual season ticket survey

We have launched our 2018 season ticket intention survey which can be completed here: https://castrust.org/2018/04/season-ticket-survey-4/

Please complete (it only takes 2 or 3 minutes) so that we can build an accurate idea of how supporters are approaching next season at a time when the nature of future ownership remains unclear.

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done. I found the last part of question 7 difficult to answer as its purpose is unclear.
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Did it but it was a pain in the arse trying to exit surveymonkey and get back to charlton life.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Out of interest, where else is the survey "advertised''? On the Trust website, obviously, but is it facetwatted out to the kids?
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Out of interest, where else is the survey "advertised''? On the Trust website, obviously, but is it facetwatted out to the kids?

Agreed. Some fans use the excuse to ignore the results on the basis that it's virtually a CL survey. (Done).
  • Options
    The survey has so far been advertised on our website and via Twitter and we are planning to get face to face responses at the Portsmouth and Blackburn games.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    castrust said:

The survey has so far been advertised on our website and via Twitter and we are planning to get face to face responses at the Portsmouth and Blackburn games.

It is also on FB on the Trust feed.

Those of you on FB and Twitter can help by sharing/ retweeting.

Please note it is for all fans, not just lapsed or existing ST holders.

Many thanks.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    castrust said:

I'm led to believe there are other Charlton forums out there.

Perhaps they should also have the opportunity to vote.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

castrust said:

They can, either in person at one of the aforementioned matches or online via Twitter and Facebook or the Trust website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Addickted said:

castrust said:

They can, either in person at one of the aforementioned matches or online via Twitter and Facebook or the Trust website.
    How many people who have completed the survey on here have done it through those routes?

What's the issue with putting the OP on other forums?
  • Options

Addickted said:

Agreed. Some fans use the excuse to ignore the results on the basis that it's virtually a CL survey. (Done).
    It is a CL survey
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

castrust said:

How many people who have completed the survey on here have done it through those routes?

Not getting the results you want
  • Options
    No issue with other forums. It is on ITTV
  • Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Addickted said:

castrust said:

None.
  • Options
    Done this. I couldn’t answer ‘how do you feel about the future’ because it depends how quickly we get rid of Duchatelet and on the new owners.
  • Options

Done this. I couldn’t answer ‘how do you feel about the future’ because it depends how quickly we get rid of Duchatelet and on the new owners.

This.

I thought the same thing so gave a very middling answer.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I think I've said this before but I work with survey data albeit usually much bigger surveys than this.

Happy to help out and do some collation and reporting if it's needed. No worries if you've got it covered. @castrust
  • Options

... albeit usually much bigger surveys than this.

Savage.