Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Tickets

Comments

• Options
    They don’t make it easy do they

I have bought all my tickets online this season and yet am not able to buy a Blackburn ticket online and have been on hold for an eternity.

Will have another go in the morning.
  • Options
    It's almost as if the online ticketing system is morphing into a clone of our illustrious owner... A useless annoying intransegent cnut!
  • Options

They don’t make it easy do they

I have bought all my tickets online this season and yet am not able to buy a Blackburn ticket online and have been on hold for an eternity.

Will have another go in the morning.

This. The club constantly linking us that ''how to buy tickets online'' guide is really pissing me off and the fans doing it are pissing me off too.

We aren't stupid, we've all booked online loads of times. It's just not working for many of us, simple as.
  • Options

Just in case this helps anyone else...

The online account has changed some of its fields to mandatory from original account creation.

Date of Birth and Contact number are now mandatory in order to get restricted tickets.

If the Blackburn game isn’t showing: Login, click on your name, select account details and double check you have all madatory fields entered. If you haven’t fill them in and save.

Log out, refresh, log back in and select home tickets and refresh again and they should appear.

still does not work for me.
  • Options
    I've just been told by the ticket office that play-off semi final tickets would be outsourced. Seems wise in the circumstances............
  • Options
    Husband bought ours. He selected print at home. Told me he'd done it and i'd get an email (it's my account) nothing received so I can't print off.

Can't print from website as he didn't note the booking reference number and i can't view purchase history? any ideas? had no probs before so am sure it's just a temporary glitch? Our macbook is poorly so can't print at home at the moment either!

any suggestions?
  • Options

Husband bought ours. He selected print at home. Told me he'd done it and i'd get an email (it's my account) nothing received so I can't print off.

Can't print from website as he didn't note the booking reference number and i can't view purchase history? any ideas? had no probs before so am sure it's just a temporary glitch? Our macbook is poorly so can't print at home at the moment either!

any suggestions?

I take it the email is not in junk...
  • Options
    Booked online and as above, no confirmation email. Useless.
  • Options
    Pico said:

I've just been told by the ticket office that play-off semi final tickets would be outsourced. Seems wise in the circumstances............

NHS helpline?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

any suggestions?

any suggestions?

Has your bank account / credit card account been debited ?
  • Options
    I had a problem renewing our season tickets a couple of days back, got an email back from the ticket office a day later telling me that they’d sorted the problem and I could now buy “Blackburn tickets”
  • Options
    Pico said:

Will Ticketmaster, or whoever, recognise the various priority groups? Eg VG, season ticket holders and those who regularly attend away matches? Can’t see this going well somehow.
  • Options
    Pico said:

Will that be possible without access to CAFC's data base? unless you will not be able to reserve your ST seat. what happens if the away end is sold out and they need to put the tickets on restricted sale (unlikely I know). Can see it being outsourced for the final if we get that far.
  • Options

any suggestions?

any suggestions?

Has your bank account / credit card account been debited ?
    I bought tickets for Portsmouth fine and received email so checked junk but why would that change in a week? Plus lots of people having the same problem above. My question was about accessing the details to get the reference number to enable me to print. Which I’ve now accessed my confirmation through account but no booking number but still not sure how I’ll get in the ground with a booking confirmation?
  • Options
    Pico said:

Which should give the ticket office plenty of time to organise the coach travel.
  • Options
    I can imagine massive queues tomorrow after 2pm. If I was buying I'd get them as early as possible, then go for food/drink or whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    I don’t think you need the email. You should be able to find the information you need to access the e-tickets by logging in and looking at your reservations.
  • Options

any suggestions?

Redrobo said:

Sent an email late last night regarding wanting to print out my ticket that said ‘collect’. Having not received a reply to previous emails it was sent with little hope.

Received an early reply this morning from a Paul Jeffery with instructions on how to do this. Great service and I am grateful.

For those who maybe in a similar position you go into

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/print.aspx

Put in your Booking reference and last name and this generates the e-ticket.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Pico said:

I tend to agree because I can’t see any way the Charlton infrastructure would cope, but there are no guarantees it will be seamless if they are migrating data. There are also likely to be hefty booking fees unless the club swallows them.
  • Options

any suggestions?

I had the same, but found it in 'My Account' under reservations and got the booking ref from there.
  • Options
    I booked online yesterday and the email hasn’t arrived but as Airman says go into the account and you can find the ref number in purchase history
  • Options
    Booking number should be on your account.
  • Options
    Oh, and when I phoned the ticket office they said if I could not print off they would print off a ticket on Saturday. If you can see the purchase on your record than so can they.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    Whoops. Just checked and booking reference not shown .Sorry.

The ticket office can tell you what it is as I had to do this.
  • Options
    If you go in through ACCOUNT and then select YOUR BOOKINGS (even though the booking is already on the screen!), it will give you another screen that tells you the booking reference.

You can then copy that back into the print tickets menu and you're away.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Bought and printed my tickets but no confirmation e-mail. Not a problem but strange. Was a bit trickier getting them printed than usual too.
  • Options
    Well I’ll be damned. Such a user friendly system. Not.

Thanks Airman. No doubt I will need this info in future.
  • Options
    Pico said:

Royal Mail?