Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Avengers: Infinity War - NO SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Just seen it with my eldest son. Wow. By far the best Avengers film to date and the two and half hours flew by. Full of shocks and surprises and I can't wait for part 2.
    9 out of 10
  • Options
    Is it ok to watch as a stand-alone film as I have not seen many of the previous films. My littluns have seen most of them but not sure about Age of Ultron

As they are 5 and 7 not sure they are looking for previous plot holes to be resolved.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is it ok to watch as a stand-alone film as I have not seen many of the previous films. My littluns have seen most of them but not sure about Age of Ultron

As they are 5 and 7 not sure they are looking for previous plot holes to be resolved.

Didn't work for me as a stand-alone film - think it helps to know the background.
  • Options
    Almost every review I’ve seen said good knowledge of the previous 18 films is highly recommended
  • Options

Just seen it with my eldest son. Wow. By far the best Avengers film to date and the two and half hours flew by. Full of shocks and surprises and I can't wait for part 2.
    9 out of 10

SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRR :wink:
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

You need to watch the big ones but you can skip a few. You should definitely see the other two Avengers films, Thor Ragnarok, Captain America 2 & 3, Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange to get a full feel for why everything is happening. Which is a lot
  • Options
    Was a Marvel comics fan in the 60/70's and have seen all 18 films so I am heavily biased. AIW brings pretty much all the storylines together and leaves you guessing again what is going to happen in the final Avengers installment next year. Can't imagine watching the this film without the back story though. 150mins of what a action/superhero film should be - pure escapism. Brilliant 9/10