Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kop-Styled Stand At New White Hart Lane (pics)

2»

Comments

• Options
    gonna be an immense stadium, love the fact they've stuck in a few hundred more seats than the Emirates

the single tier home end will look superb
  • Options
    I can't see the prawn sandwich kiosks, but I suppose they'll put those in later.
  • Options
    I can’t see the safe standing area?

No foresight some clubs.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

No foresight some clubs.

Been built to allow safe standing once the government grows up
  • Options
    Stadium looks class
  • Options
    Going to be very impressive and to be honest, have gone to Spurs a few times with my uncle as he supports Tottenham, it’s a great atmosphere sometimes.

If they can fill that kop-style tier, and its build with good acoustics, it could make for a great atmosphere, even with the prices.

They’re much better fans than Arsenal in my opinion. I can’t see that changing with moving into the new ground.
  • Options
    2 grand a season ticket.

for what, 19 games? So let's call it 100 quid a game, throw a few beers into that, trains and a fair walk from any station at that.

I'm not sure what I'd expect for that to be honest, great atmosphere? I'm not convinced that will last forever if they don't hit the ground running. Success? Because for their new ground Arsenal have been perennial chokers. Although Highbury as much as I liked the place wasn't very lively but Arsenal were hard to beat there

• Options
    Going there monday to start some work
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

No foresight some clubs.

The lower portion is ready to convert to safe standing at the drop of a hat and was designed to do so. I hear they plan to ask for permission in a year or two. If the whole section was converted to safe standing, they figure it would hold 25,000+, bringing their total capacity to something like 76,000.

Unlike Chelsea and ManC, Tottenham have had to grow while complying with FFP. I think they run their club well and for the long term.

Let's see if they can hold on to their best two players when RM, PSG and Barca come knocking this offseason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will it be ready?
    I know they've asked for away games at the start of the season, however I've heard they are behind schedule and may need portacabins for ticket offices.
  • Options

.....and may need portacabins for ticket offices.

And porta-potties for the fans who shell out £2000 for season tickets and then walk into the stadium and discover Kane was sold to Madrid for £200M.
  • Options
    The project is MILES behind schedule
  • Options
    Can people stop repeating this £2k season ticket line without bothering to check? I googled the price, very first link shows ticket in this stand start at £875. The most expensive ticket in the ground is £1995, which is presumably on the half way line.
  • Options
    Anyway for anyone interested, a link to my other passion apart from CL. It's a big thread, nearly as big as a takeover thread on here, but i love this sort of thing and the pictures of construction are great.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=549397&page=3054
  • Options

Redrobo said:

No foresight some clubs.

The lower portion is ready to convert to safe standing at the drop of a hat and was designed to do so. I hear they plan to ask for permission in a year or two. If the whole section was converted to safe standing, they figure it would hold 25,000+, bringing their total capacity to something like 76,000.

Unlike Chelsea and ManC, Tottenham have had to grow while complying with FFP. I think they run their club well and for the long term.

Let's see if they can hold on to their best two players when RM, PSG and Barca come knocking this offseason.
    OK. I’m impressed.
  • Options

Anyway for anyone interested, a link to my other passion apart from CL. It's a big thread, nearly as big as a takeover thread on here, but i love this sort of thing and the pictures of construction are great.

I love SkyscraperCity too. There's another Addick who posts on there with the username derekhales (unless that's you Soapy!)
  • Options
    Where is the artisanal cheese bar going?

• Options

Will it be ready?
    I know they've asked for away games at the start of the season, however I've heard they are behind schedule and may need portacabins for ticket offices.

What I said on the Wembley sale thread.

May be the reason I heard that Tottenham requested to use Wembley for the first 3 months next season and got knocked back.

• Options

I love SkyscraperCity too. There's another Addick who posts on there with the username derekhales (unless that's you Soapy!)
    Shush... smiley winky thing ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can people stop repeating this £2k season ticket line without bothering to check? I googled the price, very first link shows ticket in this stand start at £875. The most expensive ticket in the ground is £1995, which is presumably on the half way line.

When you consider out similar seats are 500 quid, it doesn't seem too bad!