Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dwayne Myers leaves Death in Paradise

2»

Comments

• Options

Fuck all of you, death in paradise is my guilty pleasure. Gutted about this news tbh.

Here, Here,

Florence and Camile.
    Two Caribbean crackers
    Sara Martins (Florence) was born here in Portugal - just up the road in Faro...
  • Options
    I will take his place. Good gig .
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I will take his place. Good gig .

I always say this to my wife. Actors must be delighted when they get the call to go out there for filming.
  • Options
    DJJ was on Pointless the other day and said that it's a long shoot, but family do get to go over during school holidays and that, and they love it. I guess everything has it's sell by date if you do it enough, even when it looks utterly brilliant to us normal folk.
  • Options
    I remember seeing a Kris Marshall interview when he was still in it. He said the guest actors who are in each episode come over for 2/3 weeks so its great for them, but the main cast are on location for 6 months and so it can be difficult with a young family etc

Also remember hearing the BBC deliberately put it on in January/February when its cold and miserable here. Nice bit of escapism.
  • Options
    If he's been killed off at least we know there will only be four suspects