Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've just had a browse on the tickets section of the website. If it's going to be a big crowd then they'll have to sell a hell of a lot of tickets on the day. Lower North selling quite well, Upper North J Block almost full, but other blocks quite sparse. West C and D busy, but rest of West and East pretty empty.
  • Options
    For some sort of comparison the Spanners got 12,000 at the Toolbox for their final home game last season when they were in the play off spots
  • Options
  • Options

Less than will tune in to watch our play off hopes fizzle out against Boro.

True. But thousands will be looking at the highlights to enjoy.
  • Options

I suppose the real comparator will be if we get in the play offs the crowd for the home game compared to the Swindon one

100% wee man.
  • Options
  • Options
    Reading a Blackburn fans forum and apparently some are returning tickets now they are definitely promoted. Manager saying he is going to rest some players probably hasn’t helped.

I just hope they are not up for it and are more looking to play and put on a performance against Oxford at home.
  • Options
    I hope it's over 20,000, you see a cracking game, we're in the semis and Roland announces his departure by lunchtime Sunday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Reading a Blackburn fans forum and apparently some are returning tickets now they are definitely promoted. Manager saying he is going to rest some players probably hasn’t helped.

I just hope they are not up for it and are more looking to play and put on a performance against Oxford at home.

I've looked on three forums and none of them seems to have more than seven members. The state of other clubs' forums never ceases to amaze me.
  • Options
    Touts will be outside ground selling tickets for over £100
  • Options
    Around 17,000, I’d have thought
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

On my way home now. Tip for those who are out of the habit of match day routines. Remember to take your fucking ticket! Bollocking bollocks!

Can't they reprint it for you?
  • Options

On my way home now. Tip for those who are out of the habit of match day routines. Remember to take your fucking ticket! Bollocking bollocks!

I did that against Plymouth. Ticket office printed me off new ones, no trouble.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Why would Blackburn rest players, when the title is still possible. That makes no sense .?

Many Blackburn fans would have had a few pounds on their team to win the leauge. Resting players and settle for second is letting them down. I don't believe that comment.
  • Options

It’s a sign - don’t go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

17,310 announced. Closest I've ever got.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Addickted said:

That's a decent figure.

• Options

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

That's a decent figure.

Proper crowd today. Still loads of freebies, but a good crowd