Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackburn - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Today's attendance is 17,310, with 3,110 #Rovers fans. Thank you for your phenomenal support!

As I have said before, why do we rely on the opposition to tell us the crowd
  • Options
    47' Close for Blackburn. Armstrong gets in behind, Amos gets something on his shot and Marshall hacks the loose ball away. 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    So who didn’t rate Marshall ;)
  • Options

Always felt optimistic about this one..

I put my life savings on it. Well, I predicted a win on Beat The Bookie is what I really mean.
  • Options
    47' - Chance! Smallwood bursts onto a loose ball and Amos just gets enough on the midfielder's effort, with Samuel unable to reach the rebound. 1-0. #Rovers
  • Options
    Looks bad for Page...
  • Options
    Page injured..carried off
  • Options
    48' Lewis Page threw himself in the way of Armstrong's shot before Marshall cleared. The full-back is down and a stretcher has been called for. 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Da silva on...corner to them
  • Options

Page injured..carried off

Ffs these injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Page just can't seem to get a break. Shame, I've really rated the lad since his return under Bowyer.
  • Options
    50' SUB | Page gets a great ovation as he is carried from the field. Jay Dasilva comes on in his place. #cafc
  • Options
    Corner..headed wide
  • Options
    50' - Substitution for Charlton, with Dasilva on in place of Page, who is stretchered off to applause from both sets of fans. 1-0. #Rovers
  • Options
    Is the match on instagram?
  • Options
    51' Mulgrew rises to meet Armstrong's corner and heads wide. 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Fuck me, poor Page can't buy a trick can he?

Hope the stretcher was only a precaution and he's not set for another extended spell on the sidelines.
  • Options
    51' - Mulgrew rises to meet a corner, but heads just wide. #Rovers have made a better start in this second half. 1-0.
  • Options
    Just coming in to land at Gatwick...gotta love Norwegian Air letting me keep up to date with this game!!! Get in there Pearcey!!!! COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    Gutted for Page.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn most probably feel they can win division with win.
  • Options
    54' - Chance! Smallwood plays in Armstrong, who cuts the ball back for Payne, but Amos is there to deny the attacker. Come on! 1-0. #Rovers
  • Options
    Blackburn lookng more dangerous this half but the defence still standing firm.
  • Options
    Need Reeves off, not his game
  • Options
    Plymouth 1-1
  • Options
    Posted at
    54'
    Foul by Mark Marshall (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    54'
    Darragh Lenihan (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Options
    55' Amose dives to his left to save from Payne's first-time strike. Rovers are applying some pressure here. 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    Fs we are under the cosh
  • Options
    Cracking noise here today!
  • Options
    All them
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!