Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3rd ketman test

england won toss and are batting.

24-1
strauss fails (again)

Comments

• Options
    Is this the Test whereby the odds on England winning are too astronomical for words? LOL
  • Options
    be quiet cricket! ;-)
  • Options
    It's the balance at the moment, i think around 320 would be a good score to build of lets hope!!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Struggling against a feeble attack at the moment are we LOL
  • Options
    178 for 5

hmph.
  • Options
    226 - 5
  • Options
    370 is bonus we should definately get a draw now ay ketters!!
  • Options
    Booooo I blame that bloody Ian Bell :-)
  • Options
    311-6
    ramdin caught at slip, off panesar
  • Options
    Blimey, that didn't take long!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    344-7. sammy c&b monty
    free link (about 1 min delay)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]344-7. sammy c&b monty
    free link (about 1 min delay)

be careful re this sort of stuff peeps if ya at work, in my firm someone here went onto something like that and then our resourses dept got a call from tv lisence people saying that you need a tv license even if you only look on t'internet! They were threatening all sorts of massive fines!
  • Options
    The odds before this game on West Indies winning were astronomical, the fact they are gonna be less than 100 runs from victory at a minimum still equals a p*ss poor result for England even if they win.
  • Options
    a win would mean Vaughan is England's most successful test skipper ever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The odds before this game on West Indies winning were astronomical, the fact they are gonna be less than 100 runs from victory at a minimum still equals a p*ss poor result for England even if they win.

Shut it, if its a win thats all that will be remembered!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The odds before this game on West Indies winning were astronomical, the fact they are gonna be less than 100 runs from victory at a minimum still equals a p*ss poor result for England even if they win.

455-2 eh Ketters? ;-)
  • Options
    looks like they are going to hold on, and smash the record for record run chase! Typical, just bloody typical!
  • Options
    385 for 9
    2 quick wickets by Harmison
  • Options
    all over, never in doubt.
    outrageous catch from bell for last wicket.
  • Options
    394 all out last wicket Collymore c Bell b Panesar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]looks like they are going to hold on, and smash the record for record run chase! Typical, just bloody typical!

LOL

;-)
  • Options
    And Monty gets his first ten for in a match and picks up the MoTM award.
  • Options
    excellent my plan worked! talking up a windies win, and low and behold whatever i would of said it would of been the opposite outcome!!

What a plonker i am!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]And Monty gets his first ten for in a match and picks up the MoTM award.

You sure he didn't drop it?
  • Options
    He took a blinding C&B to get Sammy out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]And Monty gets his first ten for in a match and picks up the MoTM award.

Not bad for a mini bus driver!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]He took a blinding C&B to get Sammy out.

i heard that was a fantastic c&b, cant wait for the highlights tonight on 5

So is it officail then, is Micky V now the most suucessful england captain??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Not bad for a mini bus driver!

Live the dream
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    splitter

just seen Bell's catch to finish it off. Amazing.
  • Options
    Meders is the new splitter.

Why couldn't he walk back to the 'bourne???

Some people dunno they're born