Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

500ml Beer Can

2»

Comments

• Options

I sometmes buy Sapporo cans which are 650ml.
    Handy when going to Lords cricket ground where you are only allowed to take 4 cans of beer in.

Lords , I believe is the only Test venue in the world where you can bring alcohol in to
    Correct. But its limited to 4 cans of beer or a bottle of wine/champagne. Thats why you see so many champagne bottles at Lords. My trick was to go out of the ground at Lunch (after we'd already drunk our entry quota) to the St Johns Wood Tescos, buy a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, come back into the ground, and then swap it for a cold bottle at the Veuve Cliquot tent at the Nursery end- they were quite happy to do it.

You absolute bounder :-)
    Haha, one of my mates used to take in a bottle of pimms and a Tupperware box with all the stuff to go in it. Just used to buy lemonade in the ground.
    Going to Headingley once, we got several of those soft sub rolls, scooped out the 'bread' from inside, put one or two small bottles of wine inside, left a little ham and lettuce hanging out the side, and wrapped in cling-film so they could see it - worked a treat.
  • Options
    some bird done that at southwell racecourse;

• Options
    Exactement.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

To be phased out in the UK and 440ml will be the largest available. Nanny state strikes again.

I wonder if that will effect all the grounds that sell 500ml bottles of beer?
  • Options
    the big cans in vegas and imagine the rest of the us are pretty cool there 16oz from memory.