Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Diane Abbott Thread

Some of you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this lady whenever the latest Tory scandal breaks soooo

Please use and refer to this thread whenever you wish to discuss the MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington.

Comments

• Imagine my surprise, I've just found out her husband is Russ.
  • Yeah, but what about May and Rudd?
  • This is going be a very entertaining thread ;)
  • Is the answer 42?

No, this thread won't last 42 minutes mate.
  • Prefer Russ myself.
  • Who's being all black and racist?
  • Won her last election battle with the largest ever majority. Pointed out to the May that windtush would happen when she created the hostile environment several years ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• This is a decent 13:42 viewing for those who think a Labour government would be better than the shower that run the Country at the moment.

Abbott and Thornberry, always the vicitms -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWk29MhTb-g&t=427s
  • Greenie said:

This is a decent 13:42 viewing for those who think a Labour government would be better than the shower that run the Country at the moment.

Abbott and Thornberry, always the vicitms -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWk29MhTb-g&t=427s

You do realise what the Tories have done to our country in the last ten years dont you?
    How well do you think the Country would be doing at this point in time if roles were reversed?

Regardless of the Tories, is this really the Labour party (in the traditional sense) that you wanna vote for?
  • Greenie said:

Imagine my surprise, I've just found out her husband is Russ.

funnily enough Russ was originally in a group called the Black Abbotts ...................
  • There are too many politic threads on this board.

This ain't about politics, it's about Diane Abbott
  • Is the answer 42?

I think you'll find it's eleventeen, no wait....sorry.....thirty ten.
  • edited May 2018
    So we got Abbott and Thornberry, then there's the shadow Chancellor, who still displays a “H-Block Martyrs” plaque in his office. Hardly someone fit enough to be 2nd in charge of the British government is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• the woman is a complete doughnut and anyone that disagrees with me is aswell, labour, conservative, monster raving loony, bnp you must agree that how the hell this woman is a politician. not only has she not got a clue but shes quite openly racist and appears to have a chip on her shoulder about something.

The voice of reason. If you disagree with this you are a terrorist.
  • Won her last election battle with the largest ever majority. Pointed out to the May that windtush would happen when she created the hostile environment several years ago.

???!!!
  • the woman is a complete doughnut and anyone that disagrees with me is aswell, labour, conservative, monster raving loony, bnp you must agree that how the hell this woman is a politician. not only has she not got a clue but shes quite openly racist and appears to have a chip on her shoulder about something.

Agreed. On the other hand it'd pretty scary how many people enjoy Boris...
  • What have the Tories ever done for us ?

Between 2010 and 2013 more Jobs were created in Yorkshire than the whole of France.

How many did Yorkshire lose in the 80s?

Agreed. On the other hand it'd pretty scary how many people enjoy Boris...
    Given the choice between Boris and Abbott though...?
  • So we got Abbott and Thornberry, then there's the shadow Chancellor, who still displays a “H-Block Martyrs” plaque in his office. Hardly someone fit enough to run the British government is it?

What about all the clowns in the Tory Party as well. Neither of the main parties is snowed under with talent at present.

BoJo, May, Rudd, Gove, Leadsom, Mogg - fit for what exactly?

I sort of feel we're clutching at straws....
  • edited May 2018
    The inner London slum (ghetto) school the poor little Abbott child had to suffer.

The Answer is 10,000 per annum
  • So we got Abbott and Thornberry, then there's the shadow Chancellor, who still displays a “H-Block Martyrs” plaque in his office. Hardly someone fit enough to run the British government is it?

What about all the clowns in the Tory Party as well. Neither of the main parties is snowed under with talent at present.

BoJo, May, Rudd, Gove, Leadsom, Mogg - fit for what exactly?

I sort of feel we're clutching at straws....
    As above, the best of a bad bunch, but that has always been my point.