Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Competition at work!!

Just got an email from the Global CEO who has invited the whole company to come up with a name for the group (with reasons behind it etc).

The prize when one of the names is chosen is:

a trip to one of our global offices of our choice (sydney, canberra, melbourne, singapore,hong kong, seattle, san fran, london)

and

fully paid trip for four days in Vegas!!

Getting my thinking cap on now but its so much harder than i thought to come up with a unique name!

Comments

• Options
    I thought you were about to announce that a new casanova had started working at your place, and was after your women....
  • Options
    Whats the current name and industry?

Perhaps you could enlist the help of the clique family
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I thought you were about to announce that a new casanova had started working at your place, and was after your women....

LOL That's what I thought.

WSS - go get a Latin dictionary and pick something vaguely suitable out of that. You may not win but your bosses will think you more than the office stud.
  • Options
    what do they do?
  • Options
    His Harem take a back seat when it comes to swanning off round the world meeting errr new women..! :-)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    Well it is currently a big IT Recruitment agency (you may have heard of them Dan...)

But the leader of said comapny is/has buying/bought up a number of recruitment agencies from all different sectors (accountancy, creative, it etc etc) so it is a global recruitment agency that wants a unique name to not confuse the existing entities.

Our suggestions should ideally be a word as opposed to letters/initials and should communicate a sense of energy/vitality/contemporary feeling.

If i grabbed any ideas off here that whisked me away then i would marry them (if girl) or have a civil partnership (if male).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well it is currently called Greythorn (you may have heard of them Dan...)

But the leader of Greythorn is buying up a number of recruitment agencies from all different sectors (accountancy, creative, it etc etc) so it is a global recruitment agency that wants a unique name to not confuse the existing entities.

Our suggestions should ideally be a word as opposed to letters/initials and should communicate a sense of energy/vitality/contemporary feeling.

If i grabbed any ideas off here that whisked me away then i would marry them (if girl) or have a civil partnership (if male).

Well thats one way of putting people off ........
  • Options
    eximius, eximia, eximium

all Mean to select something excellent so fits the bill. Better double check in case in means "your sister is ginger" in Albanian

When are we going to Las Vagas WSS?
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    what ever you do, dont get Wolff Olson to do the new logo.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]what ever you do, dont get Wolff Olson to do the new logo.......

Dont start Rothko off again ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thinkspace.......

thats my first offering
  • Options
    Spacethink....

thats my second
  • Options
    Super Recruitment
  • Options
    How about Badass Recruitment to get down and dirty with the IT kids...

Or Geeks R Us
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    How about "Bow Chikka Wah Wah Recruitment"
  • Options
    I, recruitment... thats an I not 1
  • Options
    How about 'West Stand's I'll shag you first to check your credentials Recruitment Consultancy' ?
  • Options
    Recruitatelic
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    ITalic...IT, al Inter-Continental...
  • Options
    .or Gizusajob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If someone you don't like wins it, recommend them Canberra, probably the worst city on the planet.