Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was it you ??

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Any of you Driving a lorry in Slough today ? Saw the Charlton Scarf first. Was it just a visit as not many of us in Slough/Windsor !

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't me. There was a supporters branch in the Chilterns and there's a few addicks over in Hampshire way.

Don't remember seeing you post on here before. Have I just missed your post or have you been lurking

Welcome anyway, the more addicks the merrier
  • Options
    My Dad drives a lorry and has a CAFC scarf hanging up. What colour was the lorry?
  • Options
    Is there a dunstable branch, only i'm moving up there and was wondering if i am going to be the only addick up there ?
  • Options
    he better not reply on here, he should be keeping his eyes on the road
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]Is there a dunstable branch, only i'm moving up there and was wondering if i am going to be the only addick up there ?

Dubt it but there are normally one or two addicks to be found at the fringe of civilisation. There's fans in Leamington and Chalfont St Peters wherever they are.
  • Options
    I work in Egham and I pass a car with a CAFC car sticker in the back window every day