Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury (A) ticket sales.

Anyone had any luck buying tickets this morning. On sale from 09.00 to Valley Gold and season ticket holders. Tried the website sales but no tickets showing.

Comments

• edited May 2018

Anyone had any luck buying tickets this morning. On sale from 09.00 to Valley Gold and season ticket holders. Tried the website sales but no tickets showing.

I assumed the website part was an error because when away tickets go on restricted sale I’m sure they don’t sell online

I am gonna give it a hour to let first rush die down then try and get through
  • As I am not starting work until late tomorrow, I have been tasked with ringing up to buy tickets. I can’t wait for those 45mins on hold.
  • Can't even phone up at the moment. Lines are full!
  • sorry cant find them on the os what is the windows for away tickets?
  • Absolute bollocks up again
  • I have a mate who is a season ticket holder and Valley Gold member and he was able to buy the away tickets. I think the issue with the data they have on me regards the con number, as the e-mail they sent a few days ago had a different con number to the one on my season ticket.
  • edited May 2018
    have them now;

today is; season ticket holder who ARE ALSO valley gold members.
    wednesday is; season ticket holders
    Thursday; any member who have 5 or more Away's.

( all of which are 2 season tickets pp ) if not a st holder then i doubt you will get a ticket.

will be a lot of season ticket holders ringing up today who arent valley gold members and trying to buy tickets.
  • sorry cant find them on the os what is the windows for away tickets?

Copied from the other thread
    From 9am on Tuesday, May 8th, season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members will be eligible to purchase up to two tickets.
    From 9am on Wednesday, May 9th, season ticket holders can purchase up to two tickets. Valley Gold members will also be able to purchase up to two tickets from 9am on Wednesday.
    From 9am on Thursday, May 10th, Charlton supporters who have attended at least five 2017/18 away matches and have them registered to their accounts can purchase up to two tickets.
    From 9am on Friday, May 11th, any remaining tickets will be placed on general sale.
    Tickets will be available to purchase by visiting The Valley in person, by phone or by going online. Please click here to purchase online.
  • I am a season ticket holder and Valley gold member, yet no tickets are showing. As I said earlier I think it is a problem with my client ref no as I seem to have more than one!
  • I am a season ticket holder and Valley gold member, yet no tickets are showing. As I said earlier I think it is a problem with my client ref no as I seem to have more than one!

have had this myself many times i can log in with both con no and email address.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am tasked with doing this for family member with ST and Valley Gold

What info will I need when I call?
    Will tickets need to be posted to ST holder, or can they go elsewhere/print at home/barcode scan?

Thanks for any help

• I am tasked with doing this for family member with ST and Valley Gold

What info will I need when I call?
    Will tickets need to be posted to ST holder, or can they go elsewhere/print at home/barcode scan?

Thanks for any help

there con number and home address its 2 tickets per membership
  • Can't even phone up at the moment. Lines are full!

Imagine what it would be like if Charlton (not Ticketmaster) were also trying to sell thousands of home tickets as well, as they are now on General sale via Ticketmaster.
  • edited May 2018

have them now;

( all of which are 2 season tickets pp ) if not a st holder then i doubt you will get a ticket.

will be a lot of season ticket holders ringing up today who arent valley gold members and trying to buy tickets.

How do you prove you have 5 or more aways? I've bought a lot of mine aways on walk ups and Wigan didn't even give us a ticket.

Try the other one then :smile:
  • have them now;

How do you prove you have 5 or more aways? I've bought a lot of mine aways on walk ups and Wigan didn't even give us a ticket.
    they have to be registered to your account. personally i cant see it making thursday
  • edited May 2018

have them now;

they have to be registered to your account. personally i cant see it making thursday
    I'm not going to Shrewsbury anyway but that's a nonsense idea. I highly doubt I'm alone in turning up to an away game and buying a ticket on the day. I also don't keep the tickets, when given one, as Charlton have never stated this could be used as an assessment later in the season. I hope they sort this car crash out if we get to Wembley.

How many tickets can a ST holder buy?
  • Why the f@ck do i want a 17/18 season ticket
  • edited May 2018
    I think that away ticket purchases having to be registered to your account to allow you to get a ticket is pretty fair to be honest. That is why if mates etc get you a ticket then you need to ensure they give your CON/CRN number so it can be added to your purchase history.
  • have them now;

I'm not going to Shrewsbury anyway but that's a nonsense idea. I highly doubt I'm alone in turning up to an away game and buying a ticket on the day. I also don't keep the tickets, when given one, as Charlton have never stated this could be used as an assessment later in the season. I hope they sort this car crash out if we get to Wembley.

2 per st that's why i think people may struggle that aren't st, as 1500 sounds a lot but 250/300 will be gone today, only 600 season ticket holders buying 2 tomorrow and will be sold out.
  • Sponsored links:

• have them now;

How many tickets can a ST buy?
    It's not ideal, but at least it gives priority to some or even most people who've been to a few away games. It's not as if the club have got a couple of weeks to sell these tickets, the turnaround time is incredibly tight, and it's the best they can do.

• I think that away ticket purchases having to be registered to your account to allow you to get a ticket is pretty fair to be honest. That is why if mates etc get you a ticket then you need to ensure they give your CON/CRN number so it can be added to your purchase history.

It's not fair at all. Why does someone who buys them through the club get priority over someone who buys them on the day?
  • i usually slate them for the way they arrange tickets, but i always buy mine through the club as i like to have the record, and in fariness st holders and valley gold put into the club those that attend only/mainly away games dont, so the club as a business owe us nothing. next season i believe there introducing a points system but its not needed as this will be the only away game this season that hasn't made general sale.
  • I think that away ticket purchases having to be registered to your account to allow you to get a ticket is pretty fair to be honest. That is why if mates etc get you a ticket then you need to ensure they give your CON/CRN number so it can be added to your purchase history.

It's not fair at all. Why does someone who buys them through the club get priority over someone who buys them on the day?
    Because you have no proof that you bought one. This has happened before and if you can show them to the ticket office, they should add them to your record of purchases. But it sounds a bit late for you now unfortunately.
  • have them now;

With 38k tickets available, i'm pretty sure you'll be ok.

Serious question, has anyone on here ever desperately wanted to go to a Charlton game, and not been able to get a ticket? And i don't mean if you've made a late decision, say the day before, or the morning of the game when it's already sold out. We're not Man U or Leeds where you need a history or about 10-15 away games to even be considered for a ticket.

Because you have no proof that you bought one. This has happened before and if you can show them to the ticket office, they should add them to your record of purchases. But it sounds a bit late for you now unfortunately.
    but surely that is open to abuse. I could get say Golfie to give me his stub from every away game and they will add it to my record?

I'm not going to Shrewsbury but if Charlton planned on assessing fans in this way later in the season they should have made it clear from the start.

have them now;

With 38k tickets available, i'm pretty sure you'll be ok.

Serious question, has anyone on here ever desperately wanted to go to a Charlton game, and not been able to get a ticket? And i don't mean if you've made a late decision, say the day before, or the morning of the game when it's already sold out. We're not Man U or Leeds where you need a history or about 10-15 away games to even be considered for a ticket.
    You'd think Wembley should be fine but you never know, especially with the amount they give to corporate these days.

• what @Chris_from_Sidcup said above.

the mass hysteria on here if we do get to Wembley, there will be 2 weeks to get tickets and EVERYONE who wants one will get one.

assuming the Club don't go mad and say you can purchase four/six per season ticket holder.