Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Huskaris said:

Our chances are coming down the left because we are offering nothing on the right

Apart from our best chance, from Konsa's cross
  • Options
    They are pressing us high up the pitch and we cant get enough good ball to bring Ajose or Magennis into the game. Both are feeding off scraps. Reeves is too lightweight and is getting bullied off the ball. Obviously want the win but will be happy not to lose and have a go at their place where I think we’ll win.
  • Options

Switched over just at kick off so didn’t see gobbo is in the studio haha. He looks like a used car salesman accidentally ending up at a function at the house of some one he just sold an old duffer a couple of weeks back. Trying not to look awkward

He's been spot on so far both before the game and at half time.
  • Options
    Fosu needs to come in for the second half, Marshall too
  • Options
    Time wasting from their keeper, while their No.6 chats to the ref, to distract him.
  • Options
    Hopefully we haven’t wasted our best chances. At least we aren’t being bullied out of it like we were in the first game.
  • Options
    Just need a goal. Reeves has the quality to create it but not sure who we have who will finish it
  • Options
    Not at our best. Seem to get surrounded when in possession. Hope LB gives them a rollicking and we up the tempo in the second half. Really need a lead to take to the second leg.
  • Options
    Can hear someone screaming at the defence to come up when the ball is cleared but to no great effect. ..
  • Options
    They look a good organised side. Worry about them on the break.
    Need an early goal here second half to settle nerves.
    Fosu on for Mav would be only change for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    May have missed it, but haven’t bothered reading the posts on here (yep, the cursed PWR) but Robinson in Sky studio!! Let it go fella, you were/are shocking as a manager
  • Options
    Replay from Caskeys shot shows the keepers fingertips stopping the ball from going in.
  • Options
    Thanks, Great image but can't lose the Russians..
  • Options
    Best english commentary stream I've come across so far.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Reeves a pile of shit? You're straight-up wearing a blindfold. He's played some lovely passes, put some good crosses in and recycled possession well. He's even tackled well! He just can't win with some supporters though.

No..he is having a poor overall game. The block and a couple of good balls doesn't mean he's having a good game.

He's lightweight and for a attacking midfielder he's plays more sideways balls than Kashi!

Have reserved opinion on Reeves but having done a few games lately and seen him, he's just not been that great.
  • Options
    Frustratingly had to watch first half on delay with sound on mute :-(

Decent half. We started well, they got more comfortable as it progressed. The lack of chances Ajose gets and the lack of confidence with Magennis with the ones he does get is a concern.

We need to hope we get on top halfway through the half and then keep them penned back for the remainder

Game alive. But no cornetto
  • Options
    I must be watching a different game. I thought it was a good quality first half from both teams. Charlton starting the stronger then Shrews coming back into it. Could easily have been 2-2 at the break. Wouldn't pick out any Charlton players as being poor so far.

Come on you Reds, win this second half.
  • Options
    Nothing in it between us so far for me. We were better first 15, middle 15 neither side really, last 15 them. Only one save from Amos that either keeper has had to make but we came closer to scoring with JFC.

No need to panic or anything think we will score second half.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Reeves a pile of shit? You're straight-up wearing a blindfold. He's played some lovely passes, put some good crosses in and recycled possession well. He's even tackled well! He just can't win with some supporters though.

No..he is having a poor overall game. The block and a couple of good balls doesn't mean he's having a good game.

He's lightweight and for a attacking midfielder he's plays more sideways balls than Kashi!

Have reserved opinion on Reeves but having done a few games lately and seen him, he's just not been that great.
    I think it's a bit of both, he's doing as good a job as he can but Shrewsbury are doing a good job of bullying him out and keeping him quiet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks, Great image but can't lose the Russians..
    The Russian pronunciation of Magennis is fun though...
  • Options
    Here he is the smarmy c..t
  • Options
    Less than 15k there according to Louis
  • Options

who?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Our chances are coming down the left because we are offering nothing on the right...

Think you're doing Da Silva an injustice there, his pace is causing them all sorts of problems
  • Options
    14367 gate.
  • Options
    TalkSport 2 commentator knows that the home end is called the covered End, good man. Pity some on here don't :-)
  • Options
    Morris is naff lol
  • Options

who?
    KR
  • Options
    Crowd 14367. That's disappointing
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!