Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea's loaned out players ranked (Dasilva 4th out of 39)

Quite an interesting article as it ranks the 39 players Chelsea have loaned out this season by how successful they've been.

Jay Dasilva came an impressive 4th, pipped only by Loftus-Cheek, van Ginkel (PSV) and Mason Mount (Vitesse). Mount is one of 3 Chelsea players at Vitesse this season, it wouldn't surprise me if Dasilva ends up there next season.

http://www.squawka.com/news/ranked-chelseas-loan-army-by-success-this-season/1034259#KXFybvJDPSDhMMRu.97

Comments

• wonder how many of the 39 will play for Chelsea and of those who actually become Chelsea regulars.
  • wonder how many of the 39 will play for Chelsea and of those who actually become Chelsea regulars.

• DaSilva is brilliant but will need to work on his defending if he wants to play in the Premier League one day. I can see him doing well but not sure he will play for Chelsea. But never write a player off.
  • edited May 2018
    Kasey Palmer 29th in the list.
  • 39 players on loan. Ridiculous.
  • Jamal Blackman, 24.
    Games for home club “0”.
    Says it all.
  • He should be 39th.

@Leuth
  • Weird list, I wonder what they're basing it on, if it's talent right now or potential or what. Either way I think the likes of Abraham and Batshuayi should be ahead of him. But I do think he has a tremendous amount of ability, that sometimes his defending is unfairly maligned, and that we will play in the Prem and for England.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

Weird list, I wonder what they're basing it on, if it's talent right now or potential or what. Either way I think the likes of Abraham and Batshuayi should be ahead of him. But I do think he has a tremendous amount of ability, that sometimes his defending is unfairly maligned, and that we will play in the Prem and for England.

You and me SD? 'Bout time too!
  • SDAddick said:

Weird list, I wonder what they're basing it on, if it's talent right now or potential or what. Either way I think the likes of Abraham and Batshuayi should be ahead of him. But I do think he has a tremendous amount of ability, that sometimes his defending is unfairly maligned, and that we will play in the Prem and for England.

He’s a real talent. He was poor on Thursday but I think he thoroughly deserves the POTY award.
  • SDAddick said:

My impression is that the list was based on how successful they'd been for their loan clubs THIS season
  • With his pace and ball control he should be far more dangerous in the opponents’ half than he is.
  • JamesSeed said:

SDAddick said:

You know mate, as I've recently turned 32 and always turned slower than milk, I've begun to realize that playing in the Premier League isn't a realistic goal.

I think we'd do better in Serie A. Still physical, a slower pace, but far more tactical.
  • SDAddick said:

JamesSeed said:

SDAddick said:

You know mate, as I've recently turned 32 and always turned slower than milk, I've begun to realize that playing in the Premier League isn't a realistic goal.

I think we'd do better in Serie A. Still physical, a slower pace, but far more tactical.
    I've turned 61, but still think I'd handle the Championship. I'd be like a geriatric Peter Crouch.

1 maybe 2.
  • A lot of those players are aged 23/24/25, they've pretty much got no chance of making it at Chelsea.