Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrewsbury v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

The question is will we keep Bowyer?

It will be down to the new owners, I like him and I think he will serve us well if we keep him next season
  • Options
    This guy is supposedly better than Amos hahah
  • Options
    Not even a whimper. This squad is built of players who are capable of pathetic performances.
  • Options

Perhaps we should all just take a second to acknowledge the fact that Naby's first contribution to this match was to ease a shot into their keeper's nads. What a man

Quoted onto the next page for visibility.
  • Options
    Who would have thought it... Charlton’s season is in the hands on Naby Sarr up front.
  • Options

I would laugh so hard if sarr some how gets 2 goals and saves us

And if my aunt had bollocks she'd be my uncle
  • Options
    Sarr should've been on 10 mins ago.
  • Options

I bloody hope so.

He very nearly managed to polish Robinson's turd of a squad so let him have a say in the squad for next season and give him a chance to lead the club to promotion.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury players wanted it more they played better over both legs they got it right tactically they got the decisions and ultimately deservedly won it stings like fuck but we never took the opportunity and that’s that
  • Options
    The sun rises in the east and sets in the west and charlton are powder puff on tv. There are unalienable truths in life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are the 6th best team in the weakest League 1 I can remember.

TV jinks continues.
  • Options

It will be down to the new owners, I like him and I think he will serve us well if we keep him next season
    I agree with that hope the new Owners do as well.
  • Options
    Bollox !
  • Options

Passing out to the wide areas and trying to take on their man hasn’t worked for 170 minutes, why would it suddenly work now ffs.

That's what happens when da Silva is left back.

We are so easy to predict.
  • Options
    Powderpuff all over the pitch I'm afraid. Never been in it.
  • Options
    You can always rely on Charlton to let you down.
  • Options
    5 mins extr time...COYA
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Not even a whimper. This squad is built of players who are capable of pathetic performances.

Disagree this squad is built of players that aren't good enough or are seriously overachieving
  • Options
    +5 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Kaikai trying to pounce' lol
  • Options

5 mins extr time...COYA

We can do this
  • Options

We are the 6th best team in the weakest League 1 I can remember.

TV jinks continues.

Nothing to do with being on TV or a jinx, we are a bang average League 1 team.
  • Options
    This is a bit of a let down. Have been outplayed for 2 games. New owners tomorrow hopefully.
  • Options
    Last 4 games - 1 goal and that was off the centres backs arse.
  • Options
    If it means that Roland goes soon I'll take this loss.
  • Options
    What a save! Shame it didn't matter.
  • Options
    Nug said:

This is a bit of a let down. Have been outplayed for 2 games. New owners tomorrow hopefully.

Why wait? Announce it tonight!
  • Options
    Can't complain about losing this one. We've got nothing going forward. Need to sign some strikers, a midfield enforcer and someone with some creative flair.

Someone who can take set pieces would also be a novelty
  • Options
    Fair play Amos! Back save.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!