Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Hurst

Just a thread to highlight how some coaches/managers can choose and motivate a team to perform to give more than the sum of its parts - Curbs was another classic case of picking up players on the 'cheap' and turning then into giving CAFC 11/10 every week.

Whilst we had Mavidid,Kaikai,JDS,JFC,Amos(what a save !), and others that have graced or are with Premiership teams at some stage of their careers, for Hurst, over the 2 games, i thought their best 3 players were Beckles,Nolan and Rodman - ALL who have knocked around the non-leagues for most of their careers.
One of the funniest moments was when watching the Sky highlights, the commentator was bigging up Mavididi, saying that Arsenal have great hopes for him, and then 1 secong later he is (easily) dispossed by one of their players who had recently played in Vietnam and Grimsby.!

If i was a rich Aussie, i know where i would be aiming my cheque book at right now.

Comments

• Just a thread to highlight how some coaches/managers can choose and motivate a team to perform to give more than the sum of its parts - Curbs was another classic case of picking up players on the 'cheap' and turning then into giving CAFC 11/10 every week.

Whilst we had Mavidid,Kaikai,JDS,JFC,Amos(what a save !), and others that have graced the Premiership at some stage of their careers, for Hirst, over the 2 games, i thought their best 3 players were Beckles,Nolan and Rodman - ALL who have knocked around the non-leagues for most of their careers.
    One of the funniest moments was when watching the Sky highlights, the commentator was bigging up Mavididi, saying that Arsenal have great hopes for him, and then 1 secong later he is (easily) dispossed by one of their players who had recently played in Vietnam and Grimsby.!

If i was a rich Aussie, i know where i would be aiming my cheque book at right now.

Vietnam?
    Nsiala played in the Vietnam second division in 2013/2014.
  • Just a thread to highlight how some coaches/managers can choose and motivate a team to perform to give more than the sum of its parts - Curbs was another classic case of picking up players on the 'cheap' and turning then into giving CAFC 11/10 every week.

Whilst we had Mavidid,Kaikai,JDS,JFC,Amos(what a save !), and others that have graced the Premiership at some stage of their careers, for Hirst, over the 2 games, i thought their best 3 players were Beckles,Nolan and Rodman - ALL who have knocked around the non-leagues for most of their careers.

Vietnam?
    Nsiala played in the Vietnam second division in 2013/2014.
    Ahh thanks, I was trying to work out what team could have autocorrected into Vietnam
  • Hurst will probably be off to Ipswich if they don't get promoted.
  • Hopefully he'll be our next Cirbs

Mavididi-0 Prem Games
    Kaikai-3 Prem Games
    Da Silva-0 Prem Games
    Amos-1 Prem Game
    Forster-Caskey-0 Prem Games

Mavididi-0 Prem Games
    Kaikai-3 Prem Games
    Da Silva-0 Prem Games
    Amos-1 Prem Game
    Bloody hell Paulie, are you stalking me ?? :smile:

Mavididi-0 Prem Games
    Kaikai-3 Prem Games
    Da Silva-0 Prem Games
    Amos-1 Prem Game
    Bloody hell Paulie, are you stalking me ?? :smile:
    Maybe
    Nice T-Shirt btw :wink::wink: