Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Nothing like laughing at someone's misfortune.
  • It was funny though. And they were all laughing themselves. Someone needs to lighten up.
  • iaitch said:

Nothing like laughing at someone's misfortune.

Yes especially when it was your mate that fell. No wonder he was pissing himself. Captured!

A woman fell of her seat on the dlr last night. Fell off the side of her seat and ended up on her back with legs in the air. I have no idea how. Everyone went in to panic, shouting are you okay. Thought she must have fainted. No she just wasn't concentrating as it rattled along. Once she got back on her seat red faced, I laughed the whole way home.

• I thought it was funny and the guys laugh was very infectious and made me laugh more.

We all laugh at other peoples misfortunes and why not?
  • As long as no one is really hurt, nothing wrong with a giggle. I'd laugh at myself if I did that...
  • Plus if you read other links on it the bloke that fell in is milking it. They were about to film him do something, which they admit wouldn't have been as funny as that but he fell before they could do whatever they were going to do.

I think that's the story.

• surely he could've stopped himself, bloody funny though
  • Very funny. The way he just kind of kept going...

Probably safer for him to fall down the steps and barely get in than to jump in with those currents to be honest...
  • Curb_It said:

Plus if you read other links on it the bloke that fell in is milking it. They were about to film him do something, which they admit wouldn't have been as funny as that but he fell before they could do whatever they were going to do.

I think that's the story.

Yes, that’s how I read it. They were setting something else up and weren’t expecting it. That’s what made it so funny and why they were all laughing so much. Classic.
  • Those steps are covered in slime and very slippery. An no matter what you think, people falling over is still always comedy gold !