Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What Four Starting Positions Most Need Upgrading This Transfer Window?

2»

Comments

• 2 CMs 2 strikers.
  • Goalkeeper. Centre back. Central midfield. Striker.

Start with the spine of the team. Then expand from there. No successful side has a weakness in its spine.
  • Owner
    CEO
    CFO
    Manager
    2 strikers
    2 aggressive midfielder 's
    Goalkeeper
    Right back
    Left back.
    And mascots to replace the ridiculous one's we currently have.
  • I would like to see some serious investment in ball boys.

So would the Catholic Church.
  • Any good strikers in L2 or non-league available? Cuz that would be the only place they are coming from.
  • Butcher
    Baker
    Candlestick Maker
    Striker
  • Chip server
  • For most players in our league,joining Charlton would be considered a step up.So I would go back over all the games we have played and select the players who have pissed us off the most and caused us the most problems,this includes nasty bastards which we are really short of and need to get out of this division.
  • Simples get the spine right and then see what you can fill in the edges with. Sign whatever else you need and make sure you have cover for all positions without an over reliance on youth!
  • CB, RB, FW, FW
  • Sponsored links:

• Konsa will be gone, I also expect Kashi and Fosu to leave as well but I’ve included those two as a possibilities.

Phillips, New GK

Solly, New RB

Bauer, Pearce, Lennon, Sarr

Page, New LB

Marshall, Fosu (might be gone), New RM, New LM

Forster-Caskey, Aribo, Dijksteel, Kashi?(Probably be gone), New CM, New CM

Reeves, Clarke

Magennis, Ajose, Ahearne-Grant, New ST (Vetokele, but doubt it), New ST

If Fosu leaves, we need 3 wide midfielders.
    If Kashi leaves, we definitely need at least 2 centre midfielders, one enforcer at least.
    If Vetokele doesn’t come back, definitely 2 strikers, one a goalscorer, one a big hold up man.
  • If an Australian takeover happens here's a few likely types from the A League who would likely have get out clauses to their contracts if an overseas club comes calling
    Goalkeeper - Paul Izzo Adelaide United Aged 23 Played for Australia at Under 17, 20 & 23 level. Central Coast Player of the Year 2016/17 in career best form. Short for a goalkeeper 186cm what he lacks in height he makes up in athleticism similar to Matt Ryan.
    Left Wing - Bruce Kamau Western Sydney Aged 23 - represented Australia at Under 23 level - dynamic winger with plenty of pace and tricks
    Centre Back - Thomas Deng Melbourne Victory Aged 21- represented Australia at Under 20 & 23 level - strong defender who had been loaned to PSV Eindoven reserve team but has now returned to Australia
    Midfield - Daniel De Silva Central Coast Aged 21- Represented Australia at Under 17,20 & 23 level. Was signed by AS Roma at 18 years old but the deal fell through and then signed by Roda JC where he played 16 games but now back in Australia.
  • If the ozzy takeover is confirmed I would like to see at least one Bruce and maybe even a Shane and a Kenny.
  • 2 Strikers - Eaves & McNulty
    LW - Rodman
    GK - Amos