Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League club creates a network with a Belgian club

Just sit back and watch how it could have been done Duchatelet and Meire.

Comments

• Options
    It’s laughable to suggest that the Duchatelet era at Charlton, has been anything other than a total success.
    HE DOES NOT DO FAILURE
    Whatever happens at Union Saint-Gilloise won’t be a patch on his achievements with us.
  • Options
    Chelsea already have a similar arrangement with Vitesse, and I think Man Ure have one with Royal Antwerp too, so nothing new. Be interesting to see how it plays out
  • Options
    Just to say that I find it impossible to recollect any links between an English and foreign club to have been a notable success story. We ourselves have had several over the years and all have sunk out of sight within no time at all.
    Maybe someone can prove me wrong.....but we’d be hard pressed to find one I think?
  • Options
    People who can't grasp the difference between Belgium and Belgian really grind my gears.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It's an idea alright. Perhaps the old Belgian coffin dodger is a visionary and it is just the fact that he is a complete dick that has caused his mad experiment to disappear down and around the u-bend?
  • Options

Just to say that I find it impossible to recollect any links between an English and foreign club to have been a notable success story. We ourselves have had several over the years and all have sunk out of sight within no time at all.
    Maybe someone can prove me wrong.....but we’d be hard pressed to find one I think?

What? Don't you remember or link up with Inter Milan......no wait.....Valencia.......no, hang on....bear with me here.........
  • Options
    this is just going to feed the old c**t's deluded thinking that he was a misunderstood visionary and the nasty CARD and [...] Bart(?) and Varney's fault it all went wrong.
  • Options

What? Don't you remember or link up with Inter Milan......no wait.....Valencia.......no, hang on....bear with me here.........
    Great we had Michael Turner and Alex Martin bring home their experience playing with Inter lads and their long careers with us after.
  • Options

Watford?
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Nancy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I asked a former player the other day if he felt he got anything out of the link with Inter Milan and he responded “we got to wear a blue and black striped third kit”