Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

we've signed a new jensen

edited June 2007 in Rumours
looks promising!

jensen

Comments

• Options
    so did Gislason when we signed him but what happens. We waste 170k and release him on a freebie to years later.
  • Options
    That was then, this is now.

Mr Curbishley was less willing to play younger players in the Prem.

Mr Pardew is more willing and the coaching set up we have now - Mark Robson being development coach and providing the link between youth and first team - plus relegation means the kids will get more chances now IMHO.

It also maybe that Gisleson wasn't good enough
  • Options
    i thought gislason showed signs of promise but never really got a chance to show it. funnily enough valencia were said to be looking at him not long ago.
  • Options
    bothered-

the day we actually play one of these "promising" OR "EXCITING" prospects is the day I will long to see and alas neve rwill.
  • Options
    i reckon we'll see randolph, sam and christensen quite a bit next year. i think they're going to be the surprise packages of the team next year. in fact i reckon sam will get most goal assists next season. now there's a bold statement!
  • Options
    isn't Christenson only 16?
  • Options
    he's 19 and sounds good *

*this is no guarantee that he will be good.

christensen
  • Options
    If he flops it's your fault Mart for bigging him up so much : -)
  • Options
    yeah but in fairness the os did do a headline with christensen ronaldo. i really think pards has bought him to play at least some part in the coming season. he may be shocking but at least he might give him a go. and if he does flop i'll pay his bfh! : )
  • Options
    He is meant to have a few tricks and put in great crosses ala Beckham. And he tackles like Dennis!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think they mean he has a tackle like dennis. apparently these things are checked in the medical! ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]i think they mean he has a tackle like dennis. apparently these things are checked in the medical! ; )

LOL good one Mart.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]He is meant to have a few tricks and put in great crosses ala Beckham. And he tackles like Dennis!

Has anyone actually seen Dennis tackle? I ask this because he had been moved to full-back on Saturday as they chased the equaliser against Sweden. With the red card Denmark would, if the game had ever re-started, have had to finish the game with a defence consisting of 2 centre-backs and Dennis. I will never forgive the referee for depriving me of that pleasure.

As a by the by, "Lolland Falster Alliancen" is where Claus started his career. An omen?