Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh Ay Oh, We’ve lost Ahmed Kashi

Comments

• Options
    Shame, good luck Kashi in the future
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Woooo ooh oh we got Richard Murrey
    Woooo ooh oh and Roland duchatelet
    Woooo ooh oh wished they fucking go away.
  • Options
    In isolation I am not bothered, if we are running a smaller squad this year then we need players with strong injury records, he played a lot last year but that was a one off whilst with us. Not a world beater and I imagine his wages were not insubstantial so we could, I suspect, utilise the funds better elsewhere if the club was run on a normal and ambitious way.

My only issue is my last sentence is not the case at the moment and it’s one thing to say we could use his wages better and another seeing us actually do it.
  • Options
    Not sorry to see him go. When he first came was terrific. Injury prone and came in and out of games.
  • Options
    As I've never seen him and only heard of him on here, I for one ain't bothered....................
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The lyrics to the song will have to change

Oh-oh-oh we've got fuckin no-one
    Oh-oh-oh.....er
  • Options
    Not over bothered by Kashi departing.

It's the lack of replacements which is the concern. Finding a L1 midfield "beast" really shouldn't be hard, English football is full of energetic midfielders who can put their foot in
  • Options
    very good player at this level; probabably would have stayed had we got promoted but never really wanted to be in league one i suppose....cant blame him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Never get those who don't rate him. Think he's a class above. Would be better suited to the Championship where you can play a bit more football. Unfortunately we're still in League One.

One of the best signings of the Roland era, which is a low bar. I'm sad to see him go as I've always really liked him.

This.
  • Options
    I'm hoping we get a proper right back in as cover for Sally, and we get to see Djiksteel get his chance in his preferred position.
  • Options

I'm hoping we get a proper right back in as cover for Sally, and we get to see Djiksteel get his chance in his preferred position.

What's wrong with Sally:)
  • Options

She can wait
    Until she meets Harry.
  • Options

Best thing about this is that Lewis Page can now wear no.3.

yep that does my nut in.
  • Options

Best thing about this is that Lewis Page can now wear no.3. Whilst laying on the treatment table

• Options
    A really fine player who will be missed,we were always better when he was on the pitch.He never stopped looking for the ball ,even when not having the best of games.I wish him well,he deserves to play at a better level,very difficult to replace.
  • Options
    Bloody spellchecker! #(7-!?@(#+

Solly!
  • Options
    Very ordinary player who I think struggled to make a serious impact in league 1. Not proper Charlton, and won’t be missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Woooo ooh oh we got Richard Murrey
    Woooo ooh oh and Roland duchatelet
    Woooo ooh oh wish they'd fucking go away.

Fixed for you....
  • Options

Would like a better RB than the current Solly personally.
  • Options

Time for Aribo and Djicksteel to take their chance, i believe they are more than up to it.

We've clearly been in the RD era far too long, we need to stop selling our top class players and relying on youngsters to fill their boots.

Once the sale hadgone through we need to get a few top class League 1 players, if we solely rely on Aribo and Djicksteel etc. we'll be back here again next year
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I don't actually disagree with you, James, but you know we are very close to sacrilege, here?
  • Options
    I curse you both.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

I don't actually disagree with you, James, but you know we are very close to sacrilege, here?
    I know. I have seen him play when he was good though. I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    Playing for Troyes this evening. 1-0 up at half time if anyone cares.
  • Options
    Troyes is a lovely little town.
  • Options
    Good player but not so good playing the forward pass.
  • Options

Troyes is a lovely little town.

Heard Helen was a bit of a stunner in her day.