Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cash Machine At The Valley

Ok i have to get this off my chest!About 30 mins ago i went to the cash machine next to the club shop!Parked up in the usual place,strolled over to the machine and this bloke was standing there with a tin of stella using the machine and he said to me!Quote "sod this geeze i have just entered the wrong pin number and i am breaking my neck for a slash"
I politly said!"there is a toilet in Bartrams mate"
He replied!"i would rather piss up the ground geeze"
First i was taken back by his comments!then i noticed the westham top he had on!as he was re entering his pin number i said to him!
"Word of advice you twat you do that and i will break your neck"
He got his money and bowled back to his car!As he was leaving he shouted out you mug!
My point is what a coward!Thats what you get for being polite in this life!
Sorry but i had to say what i thought and i was very angry re his comments! And no way was i having that mug doing that at our ground!

Comments

• Options
    with any luck his bladder will have exploded all over his car!
  • Options
    Or get done for drink driving mart77
  • Options
    probably just another west ham fan who's been following them all of 20 minutes. can't believe the amount of them coming out of the woodwork saying they've been spam fans all their lives. on another point tavern i hope this doesn't put you off being nice to strangers, as this is on the wane, with peoples growing distrust of their fellow man. i've heard people say similar things to me but i just tell them that by being nice to others we make the world a better place! peace out!
  • Options
    Cheers for your comments mart77!Have a nice weekend fella
  • Options
    Quality Tav - I'm fed up with these types of mugs - Hopefully he shit him self and might think about what he's doing next time - unlikely though.
  • Options
    Bet he's telling the story in the pub to his mates but missing out the bit were he gets in the car before saying anything. Should have rung the police with his registration number and got him done for drink driving.
  • Options
    Sounds like he had a narrow escape being threatened Tav. If you really wanted to punish him you should of made him buy a season ticket :-)
  • Options
    That doesn't sound like west ham wanting to use something that does belong to them!
  • Options
    Woulda called the old bill as he drove off, you get a nice reward for is as well.
  • Options
    I can't believe it - so the cash machine was actually working
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes Peakie_Rocket for once it was working i am always complaining to my partner about it not working.lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]...i am always complaining to my partner about it not working.lol

Tav, that makes you sound so gay. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    People have got this impression that we are all anoraks. Pleased you taught him otherwise Tav - shame you didn't put one on the muggy whammer..............

Btw - does Curb-it know about your gay partner? :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    More to the point, does she know she's marrying a violent psychopath? ;)
  • Options
    Yes to both! :-)