Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• No idea if there is any truth in this, but if it were to happen then surely Bowyer must resign.
  • edited August 2019
    As much as I’d like to think he would resign, Bowyer is pretty much in a ‘no lose’ situation given what he’s facing so I’d be surprised if he does leave.
  • Brentford & Middlesbrough are bidding.
  • Don't want to know. It's a bit like hearing on the grapevine that your misses is planning to leave you and is searching Tinder for a new bloke. 
    Whats your missus like? Do I need to join Tinder??   LOL
  • Swedish nurse, blonde hair, blue eyes, yeah she's fit!
  • Charlton have turned down a bid from Brentford for Taylor.  (Sky transfer show 5 minutes ago). 

... it ain't all over yet though :neutral:  
  • Update:  Brentford have agreed to buy a French geezer for 7 million   ... 
  • Brentford just signed a striker from France for £7m, just announced it on sky
  • If Lyle goes in this transfer window. I will leave everything Charlton until the wrinkly old scrotum pole is gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am the same. Taylor goes that is it for me. Season ticket holder since 1989. Wembley in May was so amazing. Even Saturday gave me real hope. Dijksteel going sickened me but if Taylor goes that is finally enough. 
    Dread to think what I will do on Saturdays...
  • I think a lot of this has been to do with Taylor’s agent to get him the contract he deserves.
  • If he goes - it’s season over and certain relegation. 
  • Brentford just signed a striker from France for £7m, just announced it on sky
    French club immediately bids £2m for Lyle.
  • Isn't Taylor prolific on Twitter. I'm not on it myself but I thought one of the yoof would have tweeted him & asked what he was doing. 

Straight from the horses mouth  as it was said on here the other week. 
  • Isn't Taylor prolific on Twitter. I'm not on it myself but I thought one of the yoof would have tweeted him & asked what he was doing. 

Yeah, can someone tell him I'm distraught. I'm on twitter but rarely tweet.
  • He tweets everyday, but today, nothing.

so Im not a yoof, but have just tweeted him asking if he is going to leave (not quite as direct as that) not sure if he'll respond but worth a shout I reckon.
  • edited August 2019

Taylor: Sometimes heed the words of Flipp
  • Sponsored links:

• Taylor: Sometimes heed the words of Flipp
    Leave me alone basically 
  • Song by Flipp is “leave me alone”

posted a clip of the song on Instagram too
  • Hopefully thats not just to fans but Brentford too

Also posted the word ‘sabali’ meaning patience 
  • Poor fella. He's got the weight of expectation upon him from all of us fans. Must be pressure for the lad. He's still pretty young. He must be sick of the off pitch aspects of football. 

• Poor fella. He's got the weight of expectation upon him from all of us fans. Must be pressure for the lad. He's still pretty young. He must be sick of the off pitch aspects of football. 

Its the side of the game I feel sorry for these young men!!... Yes Lyle doesnt help himself on twitter, yes he can still go and enjoy money that we cant even dream of

Yet even at 35 (My age) I couldnt deal with that sort of expectation and pressure!!

Also posted the word ‘sabali’ meaning patience 
    Sabali could also be the name of our new signing!
    Sounds foreign, must be good.
  • Players should keep off social media given the volatile nature of it unless they can handle it.
  • I can take it if he goes (although still gutted and angry) but it’s the adoring children that I’d feel the most sorry for.