Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• shirty5 said:
    Colchester United rumoured to be his next move 
    Jack Payne signed for them today too.
  • Slightly surprised he didn't return to Wimbledon. Maybe Jacko didn't want him.
  • After Wycombe and Cambridge nice to see he’s found another club to disappoint the supporters 
  • I think when the dust settles (about 2035 probably), us and Wimbledon had the best of him. Hopefully that pisses him off :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Preschool
    Unit 
  • Scoham said:
    Preschool
    Homework club
  • https://x.com/louismend/status/1826013579553759475?s=46&t=A-w3Eq0EWWpjMxring904Q

Still talking about what happened during his last season with us after Jonathan Rowe refused to play for Norwich.
  • Scoham said:
    https://x.com/louismend/status/1826013579553759475?s=46&t=A-w3Eq0EWWpjMxring904Q

Still talking about what happened during his last season with us after Jonathan Rowe refused to play for Norwich.
    Two wrongs, don’t make a right.
  • Still trying to justify it 4 years later 😂. Why does he still care?!
  • Sponsored links:

• but would you have paid my mortgage and given me the money should I have got injured in those matches before my move to Forest ? sorry I mean would you have paid Lyle.

All this said it happened, i understand why he did what he did but it doesnt sit well with me and he has burnt his bridges why he still cares is beyond me. However Solly also refused to play when it made even less sense for him and is welcomed back with open arms, i think we all know why.
  • edited August 21
    Is he saying they explored insurance methods for him but Roly didn’t want to pay them ?
    or whatever set of 🤡’s owned us at the time 
  • Valley11 said:
    It’s never his fault, is it….

Saint Lyle of Victimhood.
  • It’s very strange he also not been included in any Colchester opening squads , the manager very tight lipped when asked about it 
  • but would you have paid my mortgage and given me the money should I have got injured in those matches before my move to Forest ? sorry I mean would you have paid Lyle.

All this said it happened, i understand why he did what he did but it doesnt sit well with me and he has burnt his bridges why he still cares is beyond me. However Solly also refused to play when it made even less sense for him and is welcomed back with open arms, i think we all know why.
    Yes, because one was a squad player who had been told he wasn’t needed next season and would have played exactly one match as a rotation option to rest the preferred right back. Instead a different academy player filled that role and did fine. The other was absolutely our best player and talisman, and our only chance of getting the goals we needed to stay up. We didn’t and we’ve not got back up since. Let’s not pretend the two situations had anything like the same effect 
    But the point is still valid there was still no reason for Solly to refuse to play but he did it anyway, he wasnt going on to a life changing move like I was (sorry, Lyle was), Also Lyle wasn't our best player that season, our season went down hill when Gallagher left for me as we lacked any tenacity in midfields but thats bar the point as im not defending Taylor. Lets not pretend we cant see the other reason why Solly is welcomed back as "one of own" when he was our club captain that refused to play.