Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Everyone appears more stupid on twitter - FACT, twitter is a unique place where it seems to show the worst and isn't recommended for the faint hearted. Regardless what he puts on there he is still the main man for me!
  • edited November 2019
    Quite often when I’ve read some of his tweets I’ve come away thinking what a knob. 

• Curb_It said:
    Quite often when I’ve read some of his tweets I’ve come away thinking what a knob. 

To be fair, that covers quite a few people lol
  • edited November 2019
    He is suchhhhhh a prat on twitter lol. Loves to dish it out but cannot take it at all. 

Massively condescending with his politics comments too. OK mate you earn more money then the rest of us and you’re a Tory. No issue. Not the philosophy I would quite take in his situation but whatever, just don’t be so aggressive with it on twitter for Christ sake. 
    To be fair his tweet on Corbyn's tax policy on billionaires doesn't make him a Tory. It's never been Labour policy before now either
    And is proven to bring in less tax revenue not more. So its actually fair to criticise the policy.

Sorry I know were not supposed to chat politics here
    I don't think we are supposed to talk nonsense on here either, lad.
    You're disagreeing with economic theory and all the empircal evidence on tax? Okay.
  • I agree with a lot of the political points he is actually making, yet I still think that the way he is putting them across makes him sound very arrogant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lucky he has his own medical team to sort out his injury FOC and doesnt have to rely on the NHS!
  • Lets not underestimate the boredom aspects of being injured! If you're used to being the main man......
  • Leuth said:
    I’m unsure how Twitter works but isn’t the must not talk about politics one after the 4 day week one 
  • Leuth said:
    I think that's fairly good banter tbf. Hes realised hes riled a few people and trying to make light of it.
  • Lyle showing some right wing leniency.

I daren't look in on the 'house of commoners' treehouse.

They'll be having kittens! (Gluten free)
  • Lyle absolutely owning the corbanites on Twitter. hilarious stuff. Makes him even more of a legend in my eyes 😍
    Here here fucking lefties 
    Just showing up Corbyn's policies for what they are.....laughable.

• Sponsored links:

• With Taylor injured I would be shocked if we get even 1/2 what we were offered for him in the Summer window. Frankly, at his age, unless we get £1.5M at the minimum I would rather keep him and let him walk at the end of the season. We need his goals more than transfer money, especially since it all goes to RD’s pocket anyway.
  • Interesting to compare Taylor’s thoughts on tax payment to those of Tony Watt who has also tweeted about the subject. Slight difference in opinion.
  • edited November 2019
    I don’t know if he has anyone advising him but if there is , they should tell him give the twitter baiting a miss . It’s cringeworthy. Stick to getting fit Lyle and keep the political nonsense to yourself. 
  • From OS:

With the absence of Lyle Taylor, due to injury, Bonne has filled in but is looking forward to the return of his possible strike partner.

“I haven’t played with him yet but training wise he loves the attention around him, he likes people to know he’s about. He loves it here and everyone loves him here. If you can do that at the club and be the big dog, it's great. I enjoy training with him and I can’t wait to play with him.” Bonne explained.

• edited November 2019
    mendonca said:
    From OS:

With the absence of Lyle Taylor, due to injury, Bonne has filled in but is looking forward to the return of his possible strike partner.

“I haven’t played with him yet but training wise he loves the attention around him, he likes people to know he’s about. He loves it here and everyone loves him here. If you can do that at the club and be the big dog, it's great. I enjoy training with him and I can’t wait to play with him.” Bonne explained.

I'll summarise. Taylor is a "look at me" kinda guy.
    Pink hair, who'd a thought it ? :smile: